Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Conversationalist

Ohhh glad I read this, I couldn't figure out why the com[anion went away when I was messing with the item. wow I'm dumb. But aaanyway I really really love this item! so cute! heart

Anxious Admirer

[-Giggle-] I actually thought the new item was quite cute. <3 Nothing made me more pleasantly surprised to realized it had more than one pose too! I appreciate the GCD for all of their hard work because this puzzle truly stumped me! >3

Magic Hobo

My joy can be summed up with one fact:

Sherlock uses the same 221B house front as the Jeremy Brett era Holmes series did.

Champion

I have to say ANY free event item with more than 1 pose is light years ahead of what we are used to getting. This is especially true if it has a hair!

The true Sherlockian item is and will forever be he Nice Suit for Work!

agnogenic's Wife

12,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
did you see it coming? where did the event even show? what was the event? what happneeeeeeeeeed?

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
That companion pose is SO HIDEOUS. Like, it might actually be uglier than Beresford, which is amazing.

I don't know why I ever hoped it'd be a Sherlock Holmes related item instead of just stupid Sherlock stuff = /

I am n ot glad reapersun made a free item because I think she and her fangirlish obsession are incredibly irritating, and yes, I would rather have had nothing at all, and no, I am not required to be grateful for something I don't like and didn't enjoy.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
As a Londoner, the item makes me giggle because I see that kind of tourist crap being sold every day XD

Seriously creepy bendydick cummerbund-sasquatch gives me shivers though!

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I have to admit that I'm pleasantly surprised by the poses included with the item.
I especially never expected to see the two dolls. How awesome & cute...
So many of the dolls (mostly from RIGs) these days are way too expensive.
Getting free ones temporarily makes up for the high prices. ^^

Shameless Ladykiller

10,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Leave it to gaia to be whining over an event they weren't even forced to participate in. Honestly, even if Reapersun's event wasn't so amazingly thought out, there is NO reason for the Sherlock/fandom haters to get all riled up. emotion_eyebrow

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

The item is actually wayyyyyyyy better than I thought it would be
Considering Reapersun told us during the event that the item wasn't even worth all the hassle
At first I thought it was just a hat I was like wtf????
But when I looked through the poses I was like Omg this was free? XD
Lazarus Larkin
That companion pose is SO HIDEOUS. Like, it might actually be uglier than Beresford, which is amazing.

I don't know why I ever hoped it'd be a Sherlock Holmes related item instead of just stupid Sherlock stuff = /

I am n ot glad reapersun made a free item because I think she and her fangirlish obsession are incredibly irritating, and yes, I would rather have had nothing at all, and no, I am not required to be grateful for something I don't like and didn't enjoy.

At the very least, I'd think you'd be grateful to have rec'd a FREE item that you could easily sell in the MP for around 7k gold. It's like she just GAVE you 7k gold! Surely you could find some gratefulness for that?!?! Seriously....you don't like it? Sell it to someone who does!

There is a lot of thought effort and energy that went into not only making the "puzzle" so many folks had fun with trying to solve, but also in the making of the item itself. I personally love the item, and wish ungrateful folks would just quit complaining...complaining does nothing but make the artists and admins want to NOT make us anything. EVERY item can't please EVERY Gaian. Period.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
7k, damn they were only 1 g the day they came out rofl

if my complaining makes her not do crap like this any more... you do realize that would make me happy? Because I already said it would?

Visionary

I personally quite like this item and the fandom sooo...I'm a happy camper. I even liked the (Sherlock related) items before I was a fan. I think it's nice that reapersun gives us free items time to time.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Lazarus Larkin

well cucumberbotch does look like an alien fetus so emotion_awesome
this idea that people should be happy cause you got a free item is killing me like i can't stop laughing.

Quote:
The true Sherlockian item is and will forever be he Nice Suit for Work!

nice style for work has to do with alruna. one would think the male counterpart wouldn't have anything to do with sherlock. and people wonder why there are issues with reapersun and her fandom rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff