Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

Orgasmic Honey Roll
Yaunie13
It turned out to be so much better than I expected crying heart heart

I'm making a detective avatar as we speak.

Sherlockians are world-weary fandom members who are used to getting our hearts broken...we didn't dare hope for such greatness...

I love that some non-Sherlockians are complaining about the tsunami of Sherlock feels on Gaia. They obviously haven't seen Tumblr, and really, if they have equally talented people like Reapersun in their fandoms that can make stuff for them, then they should go for it. In the meantime, us Sherlockians are going to enjoy this~

I don't get all the hate for Sherlock love on Gaia LOL it's stupid.
Like, why WOULDN'T Gaia treat us with a fandom that obviously has a huge fanbase?

Hesitant Mystic

Not a huge fan of Sherlock, but I LOVE the background. So simple and clean. emotion_kirakira

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I like the door

Interesting Poster

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Wait. I only got the lame black cap after clicking on the link for the solved code. Are there other items that can be obtained as well? How?

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I don't care about Sherlock... but ohmy that BG is so awesome! <3

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

I like all the other poses but MAN THIS BACKGROUND IS AMAZING

and I don't normally like backgrounds, but this one is just.. so... nice and well made.

thank you reapersun whee

Sincerely,

Lady Xem 〜♪

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Choke Chick
Wait. I only got the lame black cap after clicking on the link for the solved code. Are there other items that can be obtained as well? How?

Lol, actually try the item on and you'll see!

Hint: when you equip the London hat, play around with the arm poses!

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nope, now that I found the companion, it's all that I thought it would be. xD.

The BG is awesome and the dolls are cute.

Time-traveling Senshi

Hi-Potion
Chibi Halo
          Not so much different but something that could be identified as being Sherlock related upon first glance. I had to have it explained to me that I needed to check the actual poses before discounting it as just a random ball cap.

But its Moriarty's cap uvu
Plus I think we already had all the classic Sherlock Holmes items

Right, and I obviously didn't remember that detail. What I'm saying is the poses aren't bad but that someone like me who doesn't obsess over every little detail of the series wouldn't know that's what it references at first glance. Maybe the door to the flat would have been a more obvious first pose and have people like me being all "Okay that's a decent Sherlock Holmes inspired item." It's been since like July or August since I had my marathon session of watching the series with my niece and her father so I'm bound to not remember every little side detail like that.

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
To be honest, I was expecting the item to be very shitty (I got pessimistic about the whole thing when I couldn't figure out the Maths), but when a friend of mine told me that the GCD solved the puzzle and I came in to have a look, I saw the item and I was like "This is it?. . . Almost pushing myself into a Psychotic break JUST for this? A ******** hat?" But it turns out that it wasn't JUST a hat, and I was really happy with the poses and everything else. And then I said to myself, "Holy s**t! This is so cool!" Because it's more than we get when we do get free items. It's A LOT better than I thought it was, and I'm looking forward to making Avatars centered around the item! It turns out that I've got a couple items that would go with the hat, actually. . . [Rushes off to play in my Inventory]

Reindeer

i love it to death

Dangerous Vampire

9,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I seriously just had a "squee" moment when i found i could make benedict cumberbach hold me avatars hand. Like Holy Crap!

Obsessive Lunatic

I've never watched the show (though I'd be lying if I said I were not curious about it) but I love the item nonetheless. I can appreciate a beautifully done background and a nice wig. X3

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Forty Winks
I've never watched the show (though I'd be lying if I said I were not curious about it) but I love the item nonetheless. I can appreciate a beautifully done background and a nice wig. X3

Same here. I've only watched a few episodes of the BBC series, but I've seen some of the other Sherlock movies and I love them (especially the new ones with Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law). I also read children's Sherlock Holmes books when I was little and I just love mystery/detective books now. So regardless that I haven't really seen the show, I still love the item!

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
IS FREE... I can't & won't ask for more. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers