Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
Maybe my current avi's lolitaness is rubbing off on me, but much love for the pink one. And the red one too, actually. All of them! But I'm loving the pink one best. That cute arm mod!

A little dull, but I'm still excited to play around with them.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They look nice. Surprisingly out of all of the items Succubi's Modesty appeals the least to me.

The companions look cute. They look like they could be turned into...mogas...o.o

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Typical. This is such an overused theme, not to mention the color schemes are so common.

Tipsy Lunatic

Awww! Cmon Gaia, why you gotta release this when Im questing? Succubi's Modesty is just too cute.

Ladykiller

I'm tempted to buy Succubi's Modesty solely for the hair. I like how it looks with the Agape scissors~ Decisions, decisions...

OG Noob

When I first saw the tail with the red tip I thought "uh, that's not bad looking" and then I previewed it and realized how awful it looked and I just don't like how much attention it draws.

Invisible Regular

unchanging

Using the scissors from SC: Agape transforms the black and pink wig into a lovely black braid. ♪ And I actually like the familiars.

I will have to think about this one.

Think you could post a screenshot? I'd love to see how it looks.

Angelic Healer

twiterpert
unchanging

Using the scissors from SC: Agape transforms the black and pink wig into a lovely black braid. ♪ And I actually like the familiars.

I will have to think about this one.

Think you could post a screenshot? I'd love to see how it looks.
This thread has all the possible haircuts with the scissors.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

-Grabby hands at the halo- @___@

-~--~-
I can't believe Infernal Seduction is so cheap already

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Like but not to the point I need to run out and get one right now.
Interesting color scheme though, considering the time of year. Not often we see pink stuff released during Halloween.

Kawaii Carnivore

OwO , I love the Infernal Seduction...Did you see the details on the coat ? The red embroideries are just amazing !
And the hat ! It is one of the most beautiful tricornes my eyes have ever landed on ! And this elegant,jet-black, silk-looking feathers !
Of course , the pants are amazing , especially since I am obsessed with leg modes of any kind ...
As for the hair, those beautiful curls might help me in the future : I have always dreamed to have a special month, around july , where I would only dress up in the 18th century rococo french style.
So sad I won t be able to go hoard money for some time ;w; ! I want it !!!

Also, I might have to add a few black and red items in my too-neony wardrobe . If I get the Infernal Seduction, it will be the first time for me that I will incorporate black/red combo in my avis ...

Stellar Succubus

This time of year always has the best items.

I am not really interested in pink and black, though the items are great.

I do want the bonus item though. Definitely!

Sex Tools's Fav

Peaceful Seeker

yes! super cute! black and pink for the win!!
smile
glad so many gaians think so <3

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Oh god, why do I not have monnies for this?! °A°
This bundle is pretty amazing and the colors are just... right. With the new REI they go pretty well. Ok, I need cash °O°

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff