Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyone on Gaia has wanted these since the beginning. Everyone loves them. But, what if, when the wings were released, that EVERYONE got them?

P'shaw.

They would sell for a high price (millions?) and everyone would have them. After awhile, the wings would become a little useless. What we wanted so badly, becomes a mere piece of garbage.

Discuss, the results of the wings on the Gaian Community, and how they might affect the future economy.

OMGWTFKFC is property of me
That'd be horrible. gonk
Dude.... I've heard from a LOT of sources saying that the wings are going to be hard to get items.

So you are already incorrect with your statement =o=
neutral
I don't care how much they will be worth.
I just want them too look good.
I'm not greedy and only want items that are worth alot.
I think what'll happen is that you can only get one or the other. So then you'll have to buy the other pair offa someone, or use a mule account. D=

But they'll be like donation items. At first, everyone'll have them. But then people slowly stop wearing them when the hype dies down, and only wear them if it goes with thier outfit. But I have no idea how thier prices will go. They might be high at first, and then plateu off, or they could just randomly fluxate forever.

Newbie Noob

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
hm, that would suck, but I wonder if thats why the "quests" to get them are said to be very hard to complete, if they're as popular as some (and I) would think, they'll probably be worth at least the high 100k's
Foxy Grampa
Dude.... I've heard from a LOT of sources saying that the wings are going to be hard to get items.

Yes, I have heard this. But everyone can get them, and, eventually, almost everyone will have them.
Elhrairah
Foxy Grampa

Yes, I have heard this. But everyone can get them, and, eventually, almost everyone will have them.
O~ well. =____= And I know for a fact that they *will* be expensive, because it will most likely be a rare item, and a lot people *will* be wearing it because a lot of peopel have been waiting for them....

My point, THANK YOU NOSTRADOMIS! biggrin

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have heard that you will possibly need to collect a few different items and they will be put together into the wings but that is an old rumor and the admins have probably scrapped that idea... But i am pretty sure that they will be extremly hard to get and not everyone will be able to get them... like with the fishing helmets cause not everyone is good at fishing not everyone can get them
Foxy Grampa
Elhrairah
Foxy Grampa

O~ well. =____= And I know for a fact that they *will* be expensive, because it will most likely be a rare item, and a lot people *will* be wearing it because a lot of peopel have been waiting for them....

Prehaps once you have obtained a certain post count, you will be offered to take the quest to get them?
That would be ridiculus. I would want everybody to have them, because then, They wouldnt be rare, or special.So, I dont like the Idea.

Familiar Friend

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Dragon Warrior X
I have heard that you will possibly need to collect a few different items and they will be put together into the wings but that is an old rumor and the admins have probably scrapped that idea... But i am pretty sure that they will be extremly hard to get and not everyone will be able to get them... like with the fishing helmets cause not everyone is good at fishing not everyone can get them

I just hope they're not as difficult to get as the rare fishing helms. gonk
I wouldn't care. Wings = cool. I want items to look good, noot sell good. i'd still want ports even if they were 5 gold aand everyone hted them.

8,850 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lull
Dragon Warrior X

I just hope they're not as difficult to get as the rare fishing helms. gonk
oh yeah i hope they arent that hard to get... cause if you want a rare fish helmet then its litterally impossible to get it(I know cause i want a Candy Striper Helmet) but i dont think the Wings will be that hard to get
Elhrairah
Foxy Grampa
Elhrairah
Foxy Grampa

Prehaps once you have obtained a certain post count, you will be offered to take the quest to get them?
That would be VERY nice. o_o I like that idea x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces