Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I dumpster dive to get Alchemy components but I do trash things I think people would be disappointed in receiving (e.g SO many cones of shame!)

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Well, the name kind of defines what items people are expected to throw in there.... The only thing I can't stand getting are the aquarium items. Like others, I trash them too afterwards.

Anything higher than a few hundred G is golden.

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
tbh i rarely remember that the dumpster dive exists

but when i do go, i always get mcs and eis from the dumpster exclaim

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'm pretty sure I have like twenty pairs of G-shades sitting in my storage bin. Does that count?

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
...Wow, just wow... User Image

While it might take longer than trashing an item does, I would advise everyone/anyone that I am more than happy to accept any items, be it trash, aquarium items one cannot sell, or, well, anything, from them! cat_3nodding

Thanks in advance (for giving, not trashing)~! cat_xd

Big Bunny

✦ ahhhh i want free stuff
      wait this is cheap
      THIS IS RIDICULOUS OMG Y DO THESE ITEMS EVEN EXIST ANYMORE I MEAN SRSLYYYYYYYY

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Nemariel
I'm pretty sure I have like twenty pairs of G-shades sitting in my storage bin. Does that count?
I had so many of those after the event oh I used to always wear them. I ended up giving them to people in gift wars.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Nyadriel
Oh yeah! Trash all the flowers and paper and fish! Never mind the fact the other people are needing them for their quests and for Alchemy! Making it harder for us to find them for decent prices much less finding enough of them.

Thanks a lot (sarcasm)
I keep the fish or sell them or give them to people I use the trash. And bugs I use for inks or give to the collecters. Flowers I use.

I mainly trash the items that are not able to be used like octupus on my head and nautilus.

Fashionable Darling

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
Wait, people trash the crumpled papers and flowers?! What is wrong with youuuu D;

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
KinkaGirl
Wait, people trash the crumpled papers and flowers?! What is wrong with youuuu D;
I use them I made a few catbands the other day.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Nyadriel
Oh yeah! Trash all the flowers and paper and fish! Never mind the fact the other people are needing them for their quests and for Alchemy! Making it harder for us to find them for decent prices much less finding enough of them.

Thanks a lot (sarcasm)
I keep the fish or sell them or give them to people I use the trash. And bugs I use for inks or give to the collecters. Flowers I use.

I mainly trash the items that are not able to be used like octupus on my head and nautilus.

Actually, even those are used in Alchemy. Octopus on the head is used for making that other octopus thing. I forgot what the hermit helmet is used for.

But there are things like the aquarium items (bgs and decor) that are not. Wish we did. Cause then we would have an actual use for them. It was a mistake putting them in DC in the first place.

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Nyadriel
Dark_Maiden_Queen
Nyadriel

Thanks a lot (sarcasm)

Actually, even those are used in Alchemy. Octopus on the head is used for making that other octopus thing. I forgot what the hermit helmet is used for.

But there are things like the aquarium items (bgs and decor) that are not. Wish we did. Cause then we would have an actual use for them. It was a mistake putting them in DC in the first place.
there ate tons of the octopi in the mp though as it is. I figured they would make the rainbow one but idg how nautilus even is useful.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

The non-sellable Aquarium backgrounds.
They're the bane of my Gaian existence. emotion_donotwant

I don't know if they were once desirable, but STOP pumping those non-sellable items into the Gaian Economy.

Virtuous Pumpkin

8,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Jack-pot 100
The only ones I hate getting are the aquarium backgrounds or the decorations like the fish statue. As for the rest, please don't destroy the trash items like paper and flowers. Seriously, you can make money off of those or just dump them back for those of us who do alchemy.

P.S. The octopus on my head is used for the rainbow octopus, and I believe the nautilus is used in silver bullet helm, gold bullet helm, and octopus trident.
I don't hate getting any item, but some items I definitely don't bother keeping. If it doesn't have a sell back and the marketplace value is under 1k, I usually end up trashing it since it's useless to me. I try and keep alchemy items though, just in case I ever feel like working on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff