Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
I am a frequent dumpster diver so I tend to get alot of bad items but alot of sellable items. Every bit of gold helps my search for store commons but there are a few items I can't stand to get. Those armor sets and stupid fish items.

So to save the Gaia population for to many of the items I trash them.

Is there a certain item you wish Gaia didn't have so many of them.

Do you trash items and sell them to help get less of them.

Discuss these .

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Basically anything under 50g that I get in Dumpster Dive, I trash if I can't sell it back to the store. All those crappy aquarium items. stressed

Anxious Pal

I stopped dumpster diving ages ago~
I got so sick of getting crumpled paper and old boots that I just stopped. lol

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
sometimes i feel better trashing items than i would donating them gonk some poor soul is going to acquire this and deal with it, i don't think gaia would be at any significant loss if i threw another Grade D Fish Bait in the trash...

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I trash or sell all the aquarium decorations/fish that I get from dumpster dive. I trash most papers and flowers as well. And some of the really overly common items I trash, like the octopus on your head items and the armor from aquariums. Because I'm pretty sure they just clog up someone's inventory or cycle endlessly through the dumpster dive.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I HATE the octopus on your head item. scream And it comes in different colors too!! I'm ashamed to say that I normally just throw the octopuses right back in the dumpster. gonk I know I am terrible. crying

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I dumpster dive constantly, and I've pulled out some pretty decent stuff, especially RIG items worth 10-20k that I never would have bought on my own.

I hardly trash anything... basically if it's only worth 1g and there are piles of them on the MP I might trash it, but otherwise I sell, even if I only get 5 or 10 gold.

Anxious Gaian

11,175 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
On my evil days I dump all my trash in the dumpster for someone else to deal with. twisted I keep my event item hoarded in storage but any junk I've gotten from the video clips or things gaia gives away for advertisements goes in the dumpster or sold. I can't physically bring my self to destroy an item like that because it could end up like the halo one day.(Most likely wont but it could happen) I have been known to drop some REI's in to make up for being mean to other users.

Distinct Explorer

I'm always wishing the cash shop items, in general weren't so plentiful. Does that count?

they're ay more annoying that the fish grants and trash, combined, from the DC. Way, way more annoying.

Magnetic Player

Adnama Lavode
Basically anything under 50g that I get in Dumpster Dive, I trash if I can't sell it back to the store. All those crappy aquarium items. stressed
love your avi

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
iiMaranda
Adnama Lavode
love your avi
Thank you. whee

In a relationship with A Bunch Of Cats

Mewling Trash

33,375 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Soluna Starwards
sometimes i feel better trashing items than i would donating them gonk some poor soul is going to acquire this and deal with it, i don't think gaia would be at any significant loss if i threw another Grade D Fish Bait in the trash...
i sell bait it adds up in the end

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

I used to Dumpster Dive regularly but got sick of getting crumpled paper.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Oh yeah! Trash all the flowers and paper and fish! Never mind the fact the other people are needing them for their quests and for Alchemy! Making it harder for us to find them for decent prices much less finding enough of them.

Thanks a lot (sarcasm)

Sparkling Transmutator

Eh free stuff is free stuff. If I get something from Dumpster Dive that I don't need or want, I just donate it back. Better that someone gets it that wants it then it just collecting dust in my inventory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff