Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello to all of you Gambino supporters who ventured into this thread, as well as other people.
I've just felt the need to send a support PM to Gambino's account. But I thought that one message would not be enough.
So, I was wondering if you guys would like to post a quick, supportive message here. And all together, if this thread is a sucsess, it will get sent to Gambino.
I've already sent a P.M to Gambino, so I'm not much help. Sorry. sweatdrop
Jamizoid
I've already sent a P.M to Gambino, so I'm not much help. Sorry. sweatdrop
Dang you, Jam. *Sniffles*
hahahahahaha...man...I am a Gambino fan...but I'm not going to send the NPC a PM...I'm sure the admins get a kick out of it at first but after that it probably gets annoying.

*admin logs onto gambino's account*
"hey man, check out what these nerds keep sending the NPC"
Well, if Mr. Gambino needs any support, he can always count on me! We cand send him one of my speeches too! 3nodding xd
Koichiisama
Well, if Mr. Gambino needs any support, he can always count on me! We cand send him one of my speeches too! 3nodding xd
Heck yes, Koi. Heck yes. whee
I've already sent him like fifty PMs throughout my Gaian career. But I have been meaning to send another, because the rollback deleted my last two.
Tymaporer
I've already sent him like fifty PMs throughout my Gaian career. But I have been meaning to send another, because the rollback deleted my last two.
I've never dared to send the sacred one a message. o.o;
That's why I"m hiding behind other's messages. XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas