Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you use your Gaia Journal?

Yes, so many secrets <:B~ 0.45918367346939 45.9% [ 45 ]
No, it's useless 0.54081632653061 54.1% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Distinct Explorer

I use my journal for archiving purposes. And rants.
would be nice if the feature got a little more attention. Maybe some sort of update. I wonder how many people actually know journals exist.

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I keep some lists and screenshots (of my avi and my house). It's pretty useful for record-keeping. I'd have used it more often but I already have a blog and journal somewhere that I need to update regularly.

Tipsy Astronomer

I've never used my journal. But now that I think about it, I could use it sometime.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
I used to use my journal for my toybox, but found making a guild was easier to maintain them all.

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
My journal is strictly for reference material that I find handy and for rants....xD

I haven't been writing in it much...never really have to be honest. It's a nice little feature, but it's admittedly one I often forget to utilize.

Dangerous Loiterer

I always mean to post something in my journal, but I simply don't have anything to say. It's the
same problem I've got with Twitter and Tumblr.

Tipsy Bunny

I use the gaia journal, but not as a traditional journal anymore. I use my journal for cataloging things. If you look you'd see that there hasn't been a "new" entry for years, however I use the last/latest 4 entries for listing things- and are constantly edited and updated.

I've got a list for funny captcha. A list for my gaia aquarium- which is sadly out of date since I've been having issue with my aquarium and has since stopped using it.... A list for avatar ideas I have when I play with my inventory from time to time. And a list of all the avatars I've had since the near beginning of this account. 3nodding [The last list being my favorite. Here.]

Desirable Cutesmasher

I forget it exists half the damn time. XD

Sweetheart

meonji
I use to use it, not anymore.
I only have one entry (others were deleted because I was young and noob) which are items I have doubles of in my inventory.
I've actually deleted a lot of mine as well. Before I started using it again, I looked back through it and I was pretty embarrassed. It's funny to read though.

Intellectual Lunatic

I've only used it as back-up for some stuff I have written. And unforunately I can't turn certain posts into private

Questionable Member

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think I might have made one post in my journal. But no more than that.

Thieving Rogue

Journals needs such an update, they're so old and boring and early 2k. I mostly use mine for information I need to save, such as RP things, art, links, characters.

Formal Vampire

Oh man. I have no idea what in the world's in my journal
now. XDDDD Probably a lot of OC Art request junk I had
from years ago.

>>; I barely put anything there even when I first started.
Never been the type to put up journals.
I'm the type to bottle them up and make salad out
of emotions. XD

Destructive Knight

Since I entering the site... I never written an entry in my journal, but soon I think I will use for a small space in a quest about weapons that I have planned, I guess I never will use to write things about my daily life xD

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
I didn't start using my journal until fairly recently. I write stuff like ideas I come up with, original characters, my thoughts on games/anime, or whatever I feel like.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games