<3 </3

Do you use your Gaia Journal?

Yes, so many secrets <:B~ 0.45918367346939 45.9% [ 45 ]
No, it's useless 0.54081632653061 54.1% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Alien Noob

Hey GCD,

It's been so long since I've posted a topic in this forum. I think it's been about 2 years.
Anyways, I remember when they first introduced Gaia Journals. All I wanted to do was make it pretty colors and write in it all the time, but a month later I stopped using it until recently. I've been using it a lot to write personal entries as well as some creative writing pieces for ideas and practice. I also write my most personal entries in french even though my french is pretty rough. So as I was writing in it a few minutes ago, I wondered:

- How many of you still use your journal?
- Do you write in it like a diary, spilling all of your darkest secrets into it, or do you use it strictly for creative writing?
- Do you remember when it was introduced? What did you think of it, and what are your current thoughts on it?

Beloved Perfectionist

Ehh i revamped my journal when i made this avi, (ps. you have to delete each post individually)

i thought about using it as a real journal but never gotten around to it.

but people who who find their way into my journal are rewarded with real pictures of me, my quests and avi art people have made for me 3nodding

Nerd

♫♫ Umm..I only have one entry and it's my avatar's made up character information. sweatdrop
I don't really know what to use it for I don't think anyone would care to check it out and I won't use it as a personal vent area for obvious reasons soo..it just kinda sits there.

Distinct Vampire

Never have used it. I don't even know how to access it. I'm not going to find out any time soon.

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

X

User Image

A few people have asked me if they could see all the outfits I use so I basically just use it to cram outfits and avi art by me and from others.

User Image

Thieving Lunatic

I tend to use my journal to keep track of longer quest stuff, like my current on-and-off quest for a whole bunch of commons. It used to be a place where I could save my tekteked avatars and quest for the items, but now I keep track on tektek itself. I try to keep Gaia from being too personal, and that extends to journals.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I used it for awhile and then stopped o- o I have a guild with random organized stuff in it though where I kind have used as a journal for awhile lol.

Alien Noob

B I B A X T
♫♫ Umm..I only have one entry and it's my avatar's made up character information. sweatdrop
I don't really know what to use it for I don't think anyone would care to check it out and I won't use it as a personal vent area for obvious reasons soo..it just kinda sits there.
That sounds really interesting, I might do that.

Fire 0ak's Princess

Timid Cupcake

21,200 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Loiterer 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I use it about once a week. Sometimes to keep track of investments, but usually to make a private diary entry. One of the best features on gaia imo.

Alien Noob

DJ Twissta
I used it for awhile and then stopped o- o I have a guild with random organized stuff in it though where I kind have used as a journal for awhile lol.
DJ I bet you have some nawdy secrets <:B

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I don't use my journal often nowadays, but I attempted to make a habit of record important things a while ago.
Nothing ever came of that attempt, sadly, because it didn't make sense for me to have a blog & Gaia journal.
The entries in my journal contained art, my wish list, my quest for SDPlus dolls & random writings.

Nerd

J 4 W
B I B A X T
That sounds really interesting, I might do that.
♫♫ It was fun to do but I really haven't updated it in quite a while.It's probably very mary sue.

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

Well, I was going to put a dream avatar quest in my journals of all the items that I am questing from tektek...

But sadly, the images are not showing up in the journals anymore. gonk

-~--~-

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just to keep track of art, items I like etc more of a notebook.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I made a handful of in-character RP posts when they first came out, and I think I posted some fanfic in it at one point, but I haven't used it in ages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff