Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Believer

I got te same and mostly regret that i don't bougth item earlier.

Big Bunny

ima call susue out and say that she makes any item look amaing

Wheezing Member

YES.

That is like.. my entire life on Gaia right now.
I ignore most announcements now-a-days, since they're all cash related and I don't partake in that nonsense.

So the only way I discover new items is by remembering to stalk item lists or by seeing someone else rock the item.
o 3o

And.. ugh. There are SO many, I don't even think I can begin listing them..
actually I think a majority of my inventory is from:
Dumpster Dive
Gold shops (I'm working on buying errythang)
items that other users have rocked

Also like.. EVERYTHING that Bowie-Spawan wears. emotion_kirakira
Bowie-Spawan

Handsome Man-Lover

Torse
YES.

That is like.. my entire life on Gaia right now.
I ignore most announcements now-a-days, since they're all cash related and I don't partake in that nonsense.

So the only way I discover new items is by remembering to stalk item lists or by seeing someone else rock the item.
o 3o

And.. ugh. There are SO many, I don't even think I can begin listing them..
actually I think a majority of my inventory is from:
Dumpster Dive
Gold shops (I'm working on buying errythang)
items that other users have rocked

Bowie-Spawan

Oh you~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're pretty handy with the invo yourself 4laugh

Wheezing Member

Bowie-Spawan

Oh you~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're pretty handy with the invo yourself 4laugh

User Image

Sempai noticed me~

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I definitely do that from time to time, other times I just search keywords and find items I didn't even know existed (and then totally have to buy them)

Torse

Bowie-Spawan

Also, yeah this

Really love the creativity in most of them xd

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
even if i like the item on someone else, i've realized that i may never find a use for it the way they did. i sorta just buys what fits my image.

Handsome Man-Lover

Day7
I definitely do that from time to time, other times I just search keywords and find items I didn't even know existed (and then totally have to buy them)

Torse

Bowie-Spawan

Also, yeah this

Really love the creativity in most of them xd

*blushsplosion*

Mega Noob

Usually I stick to old faithful, a checkered bikini is all I need, but every once in a while someone where's something wonderful, an item I've never seen before (which is a ton), and I NEED TO TRY IT.

Then I rock a totally new outfit for a couple hours before changing back. rofl

fxxkin demon

I've got a couple of things like that in my inventory. I always believe that I will make them work some way in one of Sal's outfits.

I got a Moria's Flashback recently and I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work. I love the colors but there is not much else on Gaia that matches. Also it leans heavily on the feminine side for the poses so I gotta work around that. It gets a little frustrating.

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Yes, this happens to me a lot. Some people are really creative with their items and make beautiful combinations I've never even dreamed of!

The only problem is that when I buy those items, later I forget what they matched with and I'm like "why did I buy this ugly-a** item" sweatdrop

Impassioned Misfit

Yeah!! I never really gave the Red's Hood series a second glance and thought it was kind of ugly.

Then, a few days ago, I saw Jayce absolutely rock it. It completely changed my perception of the item. It was pretty cool!

I haven't bought one, and I probably won't, but still. One of the reasons I like looking at equipped lists is so I can find awesome poses in personally underrated/underestimated items and maybe go pick them up. biggrin

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Yep, sometimes like The Prince's Rose item. Didn't know it was an eye mode that I would love to have emotion_drool

Just wait till I get Pink Spill or Black Spill and then be amaze by my skills emotion_kirakira

Tipsy Roisterer

Yes - all the time. It's sole reason why my wish list is such a ******** and I don't know why I wanted half the items in the first place.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Lady Saxophone
Yesss gonk
I've actually been pulled into buying some EIs or MCs because of that, and then once they're in my own inventory, I've got no idea what to do with them.

Like you HP >w>;;
I still haven't found a good way to use that Rosamund blouse even though I really want to
Your avi is a good example for me!

I hate red x Gold but it looks really good here ; u;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas