Welcome to Gaia! ::

Buggy Mage

Its really cool to have the original back up. 3nodding

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Don't you mean the other way around? SAO is new. This art is, like, 10 years old. So yeah. I heard Gaia was inspired by RO, and RO was the first forum, so it makes sense.

Hell yes, it gives me nostalgia. emotion_bigheart

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
Black Velvet Satin
BIushe
I miss all my old friends, they all moved on.
It both amuses and unnerves me to think of how many clingy old persons must still linger here even after their once-compatriots headed off somewhere into life. But there's a certain satisfaction in being that clingy old person, too, I've experienced. Nostalgia tastes quite a lot like candyfloss. emotion_brofist

Happy Tenth!

I have to agree here. I do miss many of my old compatriots (though some of them still linger here and there), and the fun times we had. All the feels man. All the feels. crying

Alien Sweetheart

When I saw the header and that home page...I flipped the freak out. Man it has been SO long since I saw those! AND I had a noodle error crash down for one of the links...good ******** YOU SUSHI ERROR scream

Quotable Lunatic

13,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
It sort of makes me sad since I'm in love with the banner, and it'll eventually be taken down when the event ends. Best I can do to relive the good old jrpg-esque days is to design a profile field with it.

Speaking of which, anyone want to request a profile template with themed after ^
I've been here on and off since 05.

I suppose not quite old enough to get too nostalgic, but just enough to remember when we bumped and did quizzes for hours and hours just to get a pair of ghoti clips. (Or at least that was MY first quest.)

I do miss some old aspects of Gaia. I've found myself barely logging on now that I can't follow along and keep up with all the items, games, plot things, etc. But it's nice to have a place to come back to, you know?

Wheezing Fatcat

I couldn't help but cry out with tears of joy when
I opened the page, it's just so beautiful. :') heart

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Gaia was actually heavily inspired by ragnarok online when it first began.
Ragnarok is super fun and cute and you should try it sometime.
It was my first MMO i played.

anyway yes
so much nostalgia.
i joined 9 years ago
those guys where some of the first things i saw on gaia
emotion_kirakira

Versatile Tactician

Mike D.
It sort of makes me sad since I'm in love with the banner, and it'll eventually be taken down when the event ends. Best I can do to relive the good old jrpg-esque days is to design a profile field with it.

Speaking of which, anyone want to request a profile template with themed after ^
That's why I'm saving the banner and using BetterGaia to make it a permanent header x3

Versatile Tactician

Sinsario
Ahhaha I didn't even notice the header; I just saw the hamster where my DC thing is and got creeped out.

I joined in 04, 6th grade; a failure in college now. So many friends here and gone and so on...

I dressed up too but ehh.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
9 years... sweatdrop

Would I take any of it back?
Nope, not a single day.
My response was mainly 'Oh Cute' and then I saw that bloody cash tree animation boppin around my header and it changed to a reaction of rage.

Versatile Tactician

Lafosse
My response was mainly 'Oh Cute' and then I saw that bloody cash tree animation boppin around my header and it changed to a reaction of rage.
A reflection of how much Gaia has changed, perhaps?

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I'd feel nostalgic if they brought the old shops back, I used to spend so much time drooling over items. Maybe I'll walk around the world map, I used to spend a bit of time there back then.

Spoopy Chomper

29,575 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
I having nostalgia feels to the max right now! I'm gonna be sad when they change the front page back to the current design. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff