Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Blob

KRlLL
I wasn't around that early,
but it's nice to see where the site came from I guess?

I was a little surprised that the avatars in the headers use current items, not old ones. also that gaiatan wasn't featured?
i'm not sure that the items are current so much as the items they are wearing were made because of this image. i seem to remember that when legendary mage came out, someone made a thread about how it looked like the costume of the girl on the right. the middle dude looks like he is wearing mythrill armor, which is from 2006.

i like them because they look so similar to our avatars, it makes me feel like my little guy is standing up there with 'em as equals. emotion_kirakira

omithe#1's Princess

Romantic Millionaire

I just dressed my avatar for the occasion and I feel so nostalgic that it isn't even funny.

Shapeshifter

Wesq
I was amazed when I woke up this morning and saw it gonk <3 I wish it could stay that way forever ;-;
There is a way but you need to install BetterGaia on your browser c:
QUARAN7INE
Wesq
I was amazed when I woke up this morning and saw it gonk <3 I wish it could stay that way forever ;-;

xD! Why haven't I heard of this until now?
Thanks!

Anxious Garbage

I logged in and thought I had gone back in time. I had to look around to make sure I actually hadn't.

We need more of this header... I missed it.

Shapeshifter

Wesq
QUARAN7INE
Wesq

xD! Why haven't I heard of this until now?
Thanks!
Lol not every people knows about it. There's a tricky part to it, either you wait for the creator to put on the list or you do it manually c:

Tiny Shapeshifter

I joined in the time where the header was of catgirl and a redhaired boy who often is speculated as Ruby and Peyo's father at the time (assume it was the one used right after this one). xD

*notices something at the corner of her eyes*

*stares at Hammi in the header*

OMG! It moves! o_o;

And you say Sword Art Online! Psh, .hack series came before it (Gaia reminded me of .hack when I joined). But really, Ragnorak (however it's spelled) is the game that Gaia is heavily influenced by.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
10 years of Gaia and me having found this site in 04/05 makes me feel like wtf am I doing with my life. Oh well.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Daamn Gaia.

And I just realized I've been here 9 years. I feel so old. gonk

Versatile Tactician

KRlLL
I wasn't around that early,
but it's nice to see where the site came from I guess?

I was a little surprised that the avatars in the headers use current items, not old ones. also that gaiatan wasn't featured?
I'm pretty certain they didn't use old avatars for that classic layout they put up. Lulz imagine how much grinding and posting you'd have to do to get a Reve Marin x3

Versatile Tactician

Yen Quest
I joined in the time where the header was of catgirl and a redhaired boy who often is speculated as Ruby and Peyo's father at the time (assume it was the one used right after this one). xD

*notices something at the corner of her eyes*

*stares at Hammi in the header*

OMG! It moves! o_o;

And you say Sword Art Online! Psh, .hack series came before it (Gaia reminded me of .hack when I joined). But really, Ragnorak (however it's spelled) is the game that Gaia is heavily influenced by.
Hey hey hey, .hack is in my backlog, I haven't watched it yet (has a huge backlog) razz

And I don't think I'll get along to playing RO anytime soon, so keh >:3

o.o Does picture of supposed Peyo's father still exist?

Shy Gaian

I just noticed the URL says, www.go-gaia.com

Wow.
Though I wasn't here during go-gaia, I'm really happy I get to experience it some way or another...
heart

Superpowered Bookworm

I just logged in and I got very excited.Made me think back when I first joined. Oh the feels.

Versatile Tactician

Frothy
Surprised no one's waxing nostalgic over the fact that if you get an "error" message, it names one of the old servers a'la sushi error.

Wait. No. Not surprised. Those were dark times. heart

edit: OH WOW! On the "To-Do List":

To-Do List
- Add Personals area for users to meet each other

No! Don't do it, Gaia-san! You don't know what you're doing! gonk
xD welcome to Hangouts

Naughty Veteran

24,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
God I feel old... I joined in 2003...