Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dark Reflection 2: Y/N?

Yes 0.4185303514377 41.9% [ 131 ]
No 0.33865814696486 33.9% [ 106 ]
Did you know that if you say bloody mary into a mirror three times you'll see that I schtupped your mum 0.24281150159744 24.3% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 313 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Man-Hungry Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
This RIG imo is the worst I have seen in a while. I have no interest in these items. The art isn't anything special. It's almost as if they had a good idea but had no idea how to execute it.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lazarus Larkin
Sachie Whitby

I will argue that there are no male items because the so called quote male unquote items, like Mourning Groom were blatantly made with the female base to the extent that we are given items where the shoes are pointed in the direct that the female avatar stands. This means that your avatar's leg is posed in one direction but one of his feet is pointed at an ~90 degree angle in a different direction.

User Image

No, I really am not going to be receptive towards any arguments that all avatars of the male gender suffer from congenital analgesia.

You're a vampire though; the boots don't look nearly as weird on the human male base.

Still mildly disappointing. Though I don't really like any of the female items either.

Actually that's only because I'm only wearing my boxers there. When you pile clothing on a vampire, things like boots don't look nearly as weird as they do as when we're just wearing our undies. I'm wearing boots right now. Even with clothing piled on that one foot [the one towards the right side] that should be sticking out is instead pointed at an uncomfortable angle.

Sugary Sweetheart

item wise, not many things catch my eye.. i do like the ribbon recolors and the new Kanoko item for the purple watch (but i wouldn't spend that much for a cute pocket watch...). oh, and i also like the hair from the Bloody Mary doll. not really something i'd wear but it's still nice.

i like the art. Kaeden is a cutie. emotion_c8 heart

Fearsome Lunatic

20,100 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Hellraiser 500
Too many girly items, as always.

Ya know GAIA, I'm getting fed up with all this girly s**t that you keep pumping out. mad

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Emerald Green Skyline
YES! I loved Dark Reflection and I love this! The items (OHMYGOD FATAL FRAME ITEM! My Gaia life is complete!), the art (Mmm, dat Sandman), the theme, everything is fantastic!

time to pair male sandman with male frost.

emotion_dowant

InCrebbles's Senpai

Strawberry

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • 50 Wins 150
The art is lovely. ♥

The point and click?

Ehhhhh not so much.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Theres a small handful of items I could see myself using... only two that I actually liked. Some of them are just ...I don't even ...

Diligent Seeker

I think there's some nice items in this rig, but none I would actually be able to use. 3nodding

Except for Project Fatal. I like that one and it's at an affordable price. emotion_dowant

Seeker

I like the items biggrin
Just wish I could find singles on the MP

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
i like the bundle and then i hate it ,-. ITs a love hate thing

hate it cause it coast so much to open a item that might give you crap ( and it gave me crap .-. ) i only wanted one item ( but seeing as it went high sky is like killing me ! ) so yea .-.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
I think the items are pretty nice, especially some of the higher priced ones in the marketplace, I haven't played I have no luck what so ever when it comes to RIGS, seriously. I just save up and buy what I want from them.

I really like the recolored Sandman. However, they didn't do the same recolor on the sandman in the rig image. So not sure why lol. I think the art is lovely, I adore the image of bloody mary we see in the beginning.

Bashful Cultist

Things I like:
♦The art work/gender bent characters.
♦The amount of horror related items. Urban Legends, Fatal Frame... so many. emotion_kirakira
♦OMFG. BEETLE JUICE ITEM. FINALLY. emotion_jawdrop

Things I don't like:
♦ The amount of poses in items that are identical to another item. Take Kallida Kumiho; Recolored Corvina hair, tweaked Keiko's Cake pose. That is just so disappointing to me. Creativity? Where has it gone.
♦ All those recolors in one rig. Recolors shouldn't be so expensive.
♦ I think I will always complain about this but, I bought a bundle and from every rig but one I got old items. I feel the ratio to of getting old items to new items should be 90 /10. I wouldn't even mind getting the cheap ones all the time. But I hate getting old items in new rigs. It bums me out. emotion_8c
♦ NO DOLLS OR ITEMS OF THE GENDERBENT CHARACTERS. WHAT???!?!?!?!!? /pissed.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I'm fairly happy, but that's only cause of the cultural items we got. Like Huin Seulpeum.

Fashionable Gaian

Hartox
Yes.

Purely because I got the Sly the Black Fox which is my favourite RIG pet ever. heart heart
I also like the little sister item 3nodding

emotion_jawdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas