Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dark Reflection 2: Y/N?

Yes 0.4185303514377 41.9% [ 131 ]
No 0.33865814696486 33.9% [ 106 ]
Did you know that if you say bloody mary into a mirror three times you'll see that I schtupped your mum 0.24281150159744 24.3% [ 76 ]
Total Votes:[ 313 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Vyrelost
All I can say is: Yuckfest

I hate it, there was only about 2-3 items that were "ok". DO NOT LIKE!!! emotion_donotwant

ALSO, what is it with the forever female items? there are guys in Gaia too, you know. (No, I don't care if most of the artists are female or whatsoever, that is absolutely no excuse.)

I hate to see the that majority of things are made for the ladies and then you get only a few for guys, please...you can't compare the amount of items made for them with the amount of items made for us, as you will realize the BIG BIG BIG difference in that. Atleast make it even, god. rolleyes emotion_eyebrow

Whatever.

So hardcoreeeee emotion_omnomnom

Anti Hero

7obias
Vyrelost
All I can say is: Yuckfest

I hate it, there was only about 2-3 items that were "ok". DO NOT LIKE!!! emotion_donotwant

ALSO, what is it with the forever female items? there are guys in Gaia too, you know. (No, I don't care if most of the artists are female or whatsoever, that is absolutely no excuse.)

I hate to see the that majority of things are made for the ladies and then you get only a few for guys, please...you can't compare the amount of items made for them with the amount of items made for us, as you will realize the BIG BIG BIG difference in that. Atleast make it even, god. rolleyes emotion_eyebrow

Whatever.

So hardcoreeeee emotion_omnomnom

That's my middle name cool

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
yes
I like it C:
Consulting Time Lord
I think I've discovered a clever use for the neck ribbon pose of "Headless Marie"~

User Image

I think it was made for this emotion_awesome
I actually like this RIG. Few items landed on my wishlist, that hasn't been happening lately.
As for the genderbending theme...good one Gaia, Fredrick is my favourite >3>
And the theme of he items is just awesome! Legends and horrors? Right up my alley! especially that I'm catching up on supernatural lately xd

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I bought 25 dark reflections... I keep getting more items worth only 15-100K Lost over 3 mil worth of gold... why is my luck so shitty with this rig? crying

User Image

Enduring Hero

Though there were more blood and gore items then I would have liked, overall I think this was a pretty decent RIG. I just wish the items I want weren't so expensive. emo

Witty Nymph

Morgue
Definitely do not like this RIG simply because I'm either getting old fails worth around 15k or I'm getting the same damn fails from this current one. I mean, do I really need FIVE of the Devil's Sonata? Ugh. I know it's a chance item, but it sucks when you get little variety in prizes. User Image

I gave up on rigs a long time ago for this reason. Since the first one came out ever, I think I've had...two successes? Total? I hate the mechanics of rigs so much.

Profitable Lunatic

I love the theme of Bloody Mary and the art is nice.

Stubborn Gifter

I admit, I love how Gaia uses Halloween/Horror stories as the item theme for this month RIG. It fits perfectly since Halloween is coming and I usually look up to see/watch/read horror stories. Although I only find two items that I like I want the fox, but goddangit for being a rare rig pet. DX, the item theme fits nicely.

What I dislike is how the theme for the item doesn't match well with the RIG theme. I'm happy that Gaia brought back the Dark Reflection theme back, but I was disappointing of how it displays itself. Instead of alternative world of what our characters be, it's genderbender. Doesn't match well with the theme that the items have. They could have just make another name for the RIG like some sort of horror story camp or something.

I would say it's 50/50 yes and no for this RIG.

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

Hells to the ******** yes.
If only for the captain howdy item. EXORCIST YEAHHHHH <33

Actually, this is the first rig in a while that I actually like items. Like,
more than ONE item. LOL. It's amazing. I haven't played the RIG yet but
I am going to buy one and play soon. If anything I hope to get some new
items I want. The range is wide.. I like even the cheaper items.

And my boyfriend already bought me one that I wanted ;u; So sweet.
*prances around in dress* For a relatively cheap item the Headless Marie
item is really great imo. The dress is like O__O Amazing. I don't know.
I can't wait to get the items I want. Finally something new to actually go
for on Gaia. Since most recent items haven't been my thing aside from
the demon bundle.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Sexy Assailant

The items are decent quality, but the chances of getting something specific to this RIG are rather low this time around. I kept getting items from other RIGs.

Lonely Fatcat

19,825 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
The Undead Suitor
Items are the usual blandness so..you know..business as usual. I expected more evil counterparts to old rig items, but it just looks like the usual puddle deep horror items like every other time they've tried to make a scary rig.

The art is disappointing though. Dropping the "evil mirror world" from the first Dark Reflection for simple genderswapping. Which is a major let down after the first one. I mean, who wouldn't want to see an evil mirror universe version of Edmund, Louie, maybe the dark elves? aka the people they didn't include in the first one? Having it just be genderswapped C-List rig characters (a couple I dont even remember from their original rigs) is just wasted potential.

This. A million times this.

The only items I'm interested in is the set (Triplets). And usually they're the cheapest.

Unholy Sweetheart

14,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Yes. I like it a lot. The theme has awesome items for Halloween.

Beloved Perfectionist

I just LOVE this rig. Recolors for my three favorite items? I want it. Gaia sure knows my weakness. xD ^^

About the rig itself, sounds actually kinda interesting. Not too captivated by it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff