Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reindeer

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/october_darkreflection2/OCT_CI_INTRO_KAEDA_2012_01.jpg
You find yourself staring into the eyes of sensitive musician Kaeden. With a strum of his shamisen, his soulful tunes soothe your weary spirit to rest...

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Daltar
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/october_darkreflection2/OCT_CI_INTRO_SANDM_2012_01.jpg

SANDMAN!!! <3
Do you by any chance have the dialogue or icon?

Revered Connoisseur

freak297
Daltar
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/october_darkreflection2/OCT_CI_INTRO_SANDM_2012_01.jpg

SANDMAN!!! <3
Do you by any chance have the dialogue or icon?

Whoops, I didn't get it.
Sorry. D:

Professional Novice

User Image
Okay, I'm a little creeped out by some of these characters. But Bloody Mary is kind of cute. :3

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Daltar
Whoops, I didn't get it.
Sorry. D:
It's okay. I am just collecting the icons for my Prize Collection Petition.

Time-traveling Senshi

Magnificent Moonbeam
The art looks nice, especially some of the NPCs gender bent. I want the girl Cordis' lip color. emotion_kirakira

Edit: Bloody Mary...Saying her name 3 times reminds me of Beetlejuice. I did get a Beetlejuice vibe from that.

Bloody Mary is a very old urban legend and ghost story. Apparently if you say her name three times before a mirror she appears and either screams, curses, strangles, steals the body or soul, or drinks the blood of their victim.

Pierced Werewolf

45,925 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
Caved and bought a bundle with the Black Maggie profits.
First one I open up? SANDMAN!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Chibi Halo
Magnificent Moonbeam
The art looks nice, especially some of the NPCs gender bent. I want the girl Cordis' lip color. emotion_kirakira

Edit: Bloody Mary...Saying her name 3 times reminds me of Beetlejuice. I did get a Beetlejuice vibe from that.

Bloody Mary is a very old urban legend and ghost story. Apparently if you say her name three times before a mirror she appears and either screams, curses, strangles, steals the body or soul, or drinks the blood of their victim.

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for the info.

Time-traveling Senshi

Magnificent Moonbeam
Chibi Halo
Magnificent Moonbeam

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for the info.

A lot of ghost and horror stories use that name three times premise in them, including Beetlejuice. It's a good basis for any number of ghost tales.

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Thank you for the list~ emotion_bigheart

I really like Friday's and Kaeden's art. Bloody Mary and Albe look cool too.

Hopeful Girl

GREAT GLOBS OF FIRE! burning_eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenacious Hellhound

Daltar

SANDMAN!!! <3

In dark mirror Gaia, Sandman is MAN!!!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

I don't think I'll look at Friday and Azrael the same way anymore gonk

The male version of Frederika burn it! emotion_puke

Hopeful Girl

Although, I am confused: who is Taylor supposed to be a gender-bend of? ninja