Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Cat

35,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Winged 100

Well you already know what I voted for. xp
I'm sorry to those who like Dark Heart over the others but in my opinion Custom Cut can be recolored in various other colors easier than Dark Heart and still look good.
The only thing I have to say in good terms for Dark Heart is that I sure hope to god they fix those shoes. Poor avatar looks like it's about to teeter over from teeny feet syndrome.

Stubborn Gifter

BIitzy
Jisen Meizuki
Well I admit that I own Dark Heart, I voted Petit Cherie... sweatdrop

You're allowed to own the item wink Its decent for certain avatars

LOL True, but still... I kinda wish we get more options than what Gaia pick. I mean, I understand that the voting poll maxs out to 10, but still... At least use surveymonkey if more than ten. sweatdrop

Anyway, if Dark Heart did win, I hope people will choose Winter Hue's color scheme, which is reverse color scheme.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
DC-Chan
Literally just changed my avi to be male to try it out. I am dying from the lack of items that look "good" on this base.

And I would have voted for a male item even when I had a female base, because I'm a little appalled by the lack of male items. I mean, seriously? I just wanted ripped "The Mountain" arms and bulging chest. emotion_kirakira

Its sad how little we have to work with isn't it? xp Good luck adjusting if you plan on keeping this base for too long There's just so few good ones! You have to scavenge through the female items and hope there's a pose or two you can use.

emotion_dowant oh man would I enjoy items like that. FFFffffffff. This is what we need gaia! No more frills!

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Obsequious Minion
I voted for Dark Heart! I use that puffy sleeves arm mod so often. And I most often make male avatars. Not saying it works for everybody, but you know. XD

I would love the arm mod in deep green or purple or bright pink or orange or mint or something
Just please no ivory/cream/white pleeeease. The appeal of that pose is its bulkiness, and suuuper light colors would make it way too weak.

I'd also be pretty miffed if it ended up black&white/red/blue just because how ******** boring can you get

Maybe I'll try out the arm mod if it wins. X3 you never know, I might find some use for it afterall! Thanks for the suggestion~

Hopefully its in a decent color regardless. Monochrome is just so drab. I might use it if it were mint.
I voted for Petit Cherie, it's cute and has poses for both genders.

My vote wasn't enough sweatdrop

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Ekkusu_X

Well you already know what I voted for. xp
I'm sorry to those who like Dark Heart over the others but in my opinion Custom Cut can be recolored in various other colors easier than Dark Heart and still look good.
The only thing I have to say in good terms for Dark Heart is that I sure hope to god they fix those shoes. Poor avatar looks like it's about to teeter over from teeny feet syndrome.

I'm giggling way to hard at "teeny feet syndrome" rofl

I agree with the ease of recolor though. Its going to be a pain to recolor Dark Heart and still have it be usable / easily matched with other items. Custom Cut just has a design that calls out for a recolor or two

Greedy Kitten

Voted for Dark Heart~ why? It's cute and needs a recolor. Why not other REI's? They're not appealing.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Sparrow of the Night

The hair from Petit Cherie is so cute emotion_kirakira It would've been a good choice

At least your vote didn't go toward Dark Heart emotion_sweatdrop

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
trrtls
Voted for Dark Heart~ why? It's cute and needs a recolor. Why not other REI's? They're not appealing.

What palette are you hoping they'll make the recolor though? Looking it over I can't think of too many options.

Magical Bunny

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------

Don't feel bad I donated like 30 bil to the gate and can't even get into Loyal's to
            purchase it.

I like Dark Heart though. In my human base I always use the yellow eyes.

BIitzy
Sparrow of the Night

The hair from Petit Cherie is so cute emotion_kirakira It would've been a good choice

I'm hoping they'll still recolor the other items they had listed someday, just that maybe the higher voted ones will come out first emotion_kirakira

And I hope Petit Cherie ends up blue if they ever recolor it. Although pink would be nice too. Multiple recolors!

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Sparrow of the Night
BIitzy
Sparrow of the Night

I'm hoping they'll still recolor the other items they had listed someday, just that maybe the higher voted ones will come out first emotion_kirakira

And I hope Petit Cherie ends up blue if they ever recolor it. Although pink would be nice too. Multiple recolors!

That'd be sweet! it is a good indicator for what items gaians would like to see. heart maybe someday soon we'll get our recolors!

Ah those would be cute! I'd like a blue recolor a lot~

Greedy Kitten

BIitzy
trrtls

What palette are you hoping they'll make the recolor though? Looking it over I can't think of too many options.

Dark Heart? Hmm.. There's quite a large variety if you think about it. Especially since there are girls, and guys who like the item.
Maybe something Dusty Blue w/ Dusty Rose? Or maybe Light Pink and Light Blue? There are many colors~

Belly-burster

i voted dark heart because out of those given i'd probably use the recolor of it the most
plus i like the arm mod with the magic and the corset with the shoulder skulls

we might get an opportunity like this again and they might give us different/better options next time too so i wouldn't fret about it too much.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Capt Hooker

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------------------------------

Don't feel bad I donated like 30 bil to the gate and can't even get into Loyal's to
            purchase it.

I like Dark Heart though. In my human base I always use the yellow eyes.

I can't get into Loyal's either. sweatdrop I will be able to access it in a week though so~

Those eyes are pretty nice though. I think they'd look nice in a blue color maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff