Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Dolce Rogue
I was disappointed Watchmaker was winning.
Sure, it's a male based item, but it's mediocre.
Voted for Dark Heart because most of the items on the list already got a recolor.
We still have to choose the color in which it'll be recolored, though.

Even a good color can't save an item I don't like for me. xp I'll just vote for a blue color so there might be hope for the eyes lol

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

BIitzy
Day7
I don't even know where you're seeing anything to vote for lol

edit: nvm
I see it's in the sticky

Dark Heart, was my vote out of those mediocre choices

May I ask why? I personally just don't see anything appealing about that item. None of the choices were great but... stilll.... xp

Nice BG, eyes, dress, hand pose thing, decent boots

Just looks better to me personally when put in comparison to other items

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

BIitzy
Dolce Rogue
I was disappointed Watchmaker was winning.
Sure, it's a male based item, but it's mediocre.
Voted for Dark Heart because most of the items on the list already got a recolor.
We still have to choose the color in which it'll be recolored, though.

Even a good color can't save an item I don't like for me. xp I'll just vote for a blue color so there might be hope for the eyes lol

Oh absolutely. I'm just saying that all the options in the poll weren't that appealing. All the recolors we want will be saved for the gcash shop.

Stubborn Gifter

Well I admit that I own Dark Heart, I voted Petit Cherie... sweatdrop

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Day7
BIitzy
Day7
I don't even know where you're seeing anything to vote for lol

edit: nvm
I see it's in the sticky

Dark Heart, was my vote out of those mediocre choices

May I ask why? I personally just don't see anything appealing about that item. None of the choices were great but... stilll.... xp

Nice BG, eyes, dress, hand pose thing, decent boots

Just looks better to me personally when put in comparison to other items

Good points. Good points. Might be able to find some use for it, if its in a decent color heh.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Jisen Meizuki
Well I admit that I own Dark Heart, I voted Petit Cherie... sweatdrop

You're allowed to own the item wink Its decent for certain avatars

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I wonder if they could find a way to remove those skull heads from the corset; it's a nice one but not everyone wants skulls on their outfits XD

Magic Hobo

I voted for Mystery of the Stolen Sapphire. ... It was winning, when I voted. - n-

I want to see it in emerald green. What would they even recolor dark heart *as* it's already in the top most popular rosamund color scheme

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i own dark heart and the only use i ever had for it was the eyes, and i stuck that on a drag avi i once made (´_`)
i wouldn't mind if it contained some clothing that would work for both sexes but just god damn you can't even cut those hairs to something short enough with agape. custom cut is just much better. they're not doing this (directly) for money, so idk, at least make both base users something they can use

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
I voted for Mystery of the Stolen Sapphire. ... It was winning, when I voted. - n-

I want to see it in emerald green. What would they even recolor dark heart *as* it's already in the top most popular rosamund color scheme

How about a little less popular but still nice colors? Sapphire, Violet.... I just hope they don't have really weird sets of colors which ends up hard to match with.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Sapphires would be cool in green or even red! (any gemstone color really). That was my second choice :c

I'm not sure what they're planning on putting down as dark hearts colors. Like you said its already in a pretty popular palette. (that background is going to be interesting to recolor as well)

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
minghii
i own dark heart and the only use i ever had for it was the eyes, and i stuck that on a drag avi i once made (´_`)
i wouldn't mind if it contained some clothing that would work for both sexes but just god damn you can't even cut those hairs to something short enough with agape. custom cut is just much better. they're not doing this (directly) for money, so idk, at least make both base users something they can use

My thoughts exactly! I hadn't even thought about the hairs, but that's a shame that even those aren't usable. *grumbles*

Mega Noob

Literally just changed my avi to be male to try it out. I am dying from the lack of items that look "good" on this base.

And I would have voted for a male item even when I had a female base, because I'm a little appalled by the lack of male items. I mean, seriously? I just wanted ripped "The Mountain" arms and bulging chest. emotion_kirakira

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
lilloulou
I wonder if they could find a way to remove those skull heads from the corset; it's a nice one but not everyone wants skulls on their outfits XD

XD it be nice if they'd do that! I'd be more likely to try it on a female avatar then! But...knowing gaia it'll just wind up being a direct palette swap. ;w;

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
I voted for Dark Heart! I use that puffy sleeves arm mod so often. And I most often make male avatars. Not saying it works for everybody, but you know. XD

I would love the arm mod in deep green or purple or bright pink or orange or mint or something
Just please no ivory/cream/white pleeeease. The appeal of that pose is its bulkiness, and suuuper light colors would make it way too weak.

I'd also be pretty miffed if it ended up black&white/red/blue just because how ******** boring can you get

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff