That's a lot of purple. neutral

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
cyradius
lAMX
Idgaf that it wasn't a male item or that it was Dark Heart, but it's really annoying when the recolor is purple and there is ALREADY purple in it
Seriously?
They couldn't go with red, green or teal? They had to go with a color that was already used?
This site is a ******** joke.
correction: there was no purple clothes, just a purple heart, now there is purple clothes and a heart of gold.

Do you see "THERE IS ALREADY PURPLE CLOTHES" in my first statement? No. I said there was purple in the original. There were purple eyes. There was a purple heart.
There was still ******** purple, my point is still valid. Thank you.

Devoted Cutie-Pie

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It's hideous emo

Space Werewolf

Ugh, who voted for this? emotion_donotwant

Desirable Dark Elf

I love it!

heart heart heart

I voted for purple & I voted for Dark Heart. I also bought one immediately.

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Revered Connoisseur

The background and heart is lovely, and that's it for me. I can imagine recoloring Rosamund in those shades. Nah. Terrible. Stop overkilling female items.
The fact that it got a spot for a poll still bugs me. Volant Reverie and Dark Heart are the only gender-biased REIs in the poll. neutral

Frightful Rogue

17,525 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
Idgaf that it wasn't a male item or that it was Dark Heart, but it's really annoying when the recolor is purple and there is ALREADY purple in it
Seriously?
They couldn't go with red, green or teal? They had to go with a color that was already used?
correction: there was no purple clothes, just a purple heart, now there is purple clothes and a heart of gold.

Do you see "THERE IS ALREADY PURPLE CLOTHES" in my first statement? No. I said there was purple in the original. There were purple eyes. There was a purple heart.

the color wasn't already used in every single other part, just those 2 poses, and those 2 poses sure aren't purple in the recolor. eh, i find the "you shouldn't paint the clothes purple, when the eye and heart are purple" argument kind of silly...

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • OTP 200
cyradius
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
Seriously?

the color wasn't already used in every single other part, just those 2 poses, and those 2 poses sure aren't purple in the recolor. eh, i find the "you shouldn't paint the clothes purple, when the eye and heart are purple" argument kind of silly...

And? I didn't ask for your opinion because I really don't care. I made a comment. Why you even bothered to correct something I didn't even say and call it an argument I don't know. rolleyes

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd Only thing I liked is the bg and no I won't drop more than 2bil for a bg

Tricky Cat

lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
Seriously?

And? I didn't ask for your opinion because I really don't care. I made a comment. Why you even bothered to correct something I didn't even say and call it an argument I don't know. rolleyes

This is an open forum and if you post your opinion, people have the right to comment on it just as much as you have the right to post it.

Also argument isn't always negative in connotation;
"a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong"
Even if it's not actually something you've said or believe in, him calling it an argument isn't an incorrect usage of the word.

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • OTP 200
Riot Jinx
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX
Seriously?

This is an open forum and if you post your opinion, people have the right to comment on it just as much as you have the right to post it.

"a reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong"
Even if it's not actually something you've said or believe in, him calling it an argument isn't an incorrect usage of the word.

I know what argument means, thank you. There was no persuasiveness to my statement whatsoever.
My problem was with his "correction" to my statement with his opinion. I don't care about his opinion and there was nothing to "correct". He has a right to post what he thinks freely. But he needn't go to my comment and b***h about me being wrong in his mind. If he disagrees with me, fine. If he'd asked me to discuss why I didn't like the recolor and what I would have done differently? Fine. Would have taken that totally differently and gladly had a discussion. Instead he tries to patronize me with "correcting" me which, obviously, I did not appreciate.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I voted for Trilune's. It's not unisex but I don't use those items so.. I just voted on what I'd use. I want a black Trilune's Covenant. crying

Tricky Cat

lAMX
Riot Jinx
lAMX
cyradius
lAMX

I know what argument means, thank you. There was no persuasiveness to my statement whatsoever.
My problem was with his "correction" to my statement with his opinion. I don't care about his opinion and there was nothing to "correct". He has a right to post what he thinks freely. But he needn't go to my comment and b***h about me being wrong in his mind. If he disagrees with me, fine. If he'd asked me to discuss why I didn't like the recolor and what I would have done differently? Fine. Would have taken that totally differently and gladly had a discussion. Instead he tries to patronize me with "correcting" me which, obviously, I did not appreciate.

Even when I read your posts there's an implicit argument inside of it which, I still don't believe is far off from what he said. It reads that you're upset that the recolor is using a color that was already in the item, albeit a small portion.
It's reading that you're upset and that they shouldn't have used purple, they could have used any other color than purple. He didn't say your statement said "there is already purple clothes," he was explaining that the amount of purple in the original wasn't even close to the amount there is now.

Also, I'm going to add that your tone is incredibly cross and I'm not going to discuss this further. No one has insulted you, yet you behave as if someone did, and I highly suggest you don't let this attitude follow you around because i'd imagine it's very exhausting.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I actually like this recolor, and I was already resigned I was going to hate it when I saw what the votes had earned. Purple? Dark Heart? Noooo!
But, there are actually some really beautiful poses in there.
I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Wildervast
Ugh, who voted for this? emotion_donotwant
I don't remember which Rei I voted for.
But I did vote for purple since it's my favorite colour!

Wouldn't have if I knew it was going to be like this..
emo

(although I'm still deciding if I'm going to get it or not)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff