Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Nothing but female clothing items as far as the eye can see....How unfair is that going to be for all of the people here using male bases? (hell how fair is it going to be for those who aren't a fan of frilly a** dresses) It really irks me that despite unlocking the recolor being a community effort, that not the whole community is going to be able to benefit from the reward.

Come on guys! I know there's more than 3187 of you out there! Vote up something other than that blasted excuse for an item! If we could just get 300 more votes for Custom Cut we'd have an item that at least has Unisex clothing. Vote vote vote!

Werewolf

I voted for Custom Cut. Honestly, I wanted a recolor of Hoarfrost Pass: Northman if it had been an option--but erm, probably not very unisex either.

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
I voted for Custom Cut as well. blaugh

I couldn't stand it if Dark Heart was recoloured pink. That would be too much for me.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

I don't even know where you're seeing anything to vote for lol

edit: nvm
I see it's in the sticky

Dark Heart, was my vote out of those mediocre choices

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
It won't win, but I voted Trilune's Covenant. I just want a recolor of that. Like a vibrant royal blue/pale gold or something with a nice rich purple.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
sterek
I voted for Custom Cut. Honestly, I wanted a recolor of Hoarfrost Pass: Northman if it had been an option--but erm, probably not very unisex either.

I didn't even know that item existed! It would've been an interesting choice had it won. haha. Given the massive amount of Little Lucie recolors and the like, it still would've been more rational than another mostly female item.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
MarySueShelley
It won't win, but I voted Trilune's Covenant. I just want a recolor of that. Like a vibrant royal blue/pale gold or something with a nice rich purple.

Same.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
The Whiskey Witch

I couldn't stand it if Dark Heart was recoloured pink. That would be too much for me.

heh I bet that's exactly what's going to end up happening though lol

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I was disappointed Watchmaker was winning.
Sure, it's a male based item, but it's mediocre.
Voted for Dark Heart because most of the items on the list already got a recolor.
We still have to choose the color in which it'll be recolored, though.

Barking Man-Lover

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Novice Mage 100
Day7
I don't even know where you're seeing anything to vote for lol

edit: nvm
I see it's in the sticky

Dark Heart, was my vote out of those mediocre choices

May I ask why? I personally just don't see anything appealing about that item. None of the choices were great but... stilll.... xp

Unholy Mage

12,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bookworm 100
BIitzy
The Whiskey Witch

heh I bet that's exactly what's going to end up happening though lol

That frustrates me so much. Pink and cream I bet. Two of the most oversaturated colours.

I keep wanting to make a male avatar but then it's like 'oh that's right, there's ******** all to wear'.

Aged Fox

I voted for the Dark Heart recolor. emotion_awesome

Fluffy Creature

I had voted for Custom Cut. That was one of the more balanced options, and I think it could look really nice in blue. Or any other color really.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Hey, I will take anything as long as it is Diedrich Green. emotion_awesome

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd I actually voted for the Sapphires.

xd But when the site is mostly populated by kawaiiholics who will run towards anything cutesu with lace and heels I dreaded this will be frontrunner when it was anounced

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff