I'm with the Kuro Gang, obviously. razz

But who are you with?

-The Dark Elves shall conquer all!-

Sweetheart

8,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Couldn't afford a good dark elf avi so went with the vamps..

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vron in his ever stable neutral evil nature has yet to pick a side and instead plays both sides against each other for his own amusement.... well that is unless one side dos something that would force Vron to pick the other side.

Steadfast Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
One doesn't simply choose a side. One is with the same side from the beginning. All or nothing baby. Kuro gang for life.

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
One dos... its exactly like simply walking into mordor *which is exactly what the halflings did*

Visionary

I'm with the vamps on this one. I just don't really know much about the dark elves since I've lost track of the plot for about a year.

Shadowy Loiterer

Thunder rolled.

I picked the Dark Elves

... It rolled a six.

Devoted Smoker

10,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
kuro gang yo

Tipsy Reindeer

I don't wanna be TFG*, but... There were at least 4 different permutations of this exact same topic that are all active and on the first page as well... Was it really necessary to make a new one?

That said, I'm with the elves but against the Don. Vamps suck, were as bad as the elves now... blah blah blah, all that jazz.

TFG: That ******** guy.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Darth Vron
One dos... its exactly like simply walking into mordor *which is exactly what the halflings did*

Don't make me sic Marcus on your a** Vron. We hunters do not pick sides this time!

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron

Don't make me sic Marcus on your a** Vron. We hunters do not pick sides this time!

Wolf chose elves XD

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Darth Vron
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron

Wolf chose elves XD

... Sonuva, I knew I should have had Marcus check before he dived on the elves. XD

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron

Wolf chose elves XD

... Sonuva, I knew I should have had Marcus check before he dived on the elves. XD

Hmmm why you want to even it out?

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Darth Vron
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron
GentlemonMatt
Darth Vron

Wolf chose elves XD

Hmmm why you want to even it out?

God no. XD Lucian has to go with the vamps, but Marcus? He don't give SHITS. XD I think us hunters should side with the elves, because of the pay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff