Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Grabber

20,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I've never been fond of the Von Helsons (with the exception of Ian), but I'm siding with them anyway because Luca has gone mad and must be stopped.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I love both so my main is a vamp and my mule is a Dark elf but can't find an outfit to make her look good annoyingly >.<

Kawaii Carnivore

Dark Elves , 'f course . I mean , I can t put my trust in a lady that just pops out like that and play hero.
And well, I heard that Dark Elves are much more tolerant towards Necromancers than any other species.
And I love observing psycho shota boys . Like Luc-I mean His Highness Don Kuro.

Mind-boggling Bauble

I find these threads oddly amusing. The manga is so badly mangled and full of holes that I've given up reading it, but you get the gist if you just follow the threads on the forum...

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm with the vampires no offense to elves but yo leader is nuts or a tyrant either way that's bad

Dainty Doll

Premium Gaian

Vincent Kyu
Hmm...I decided to support the elves. Elves are way more in touch with nature than vampires. I'm a spectral lily so...for some reason I feel drawn to the elves. sweatdrop Hope this doesn't become an issue. My bro is a vampire.

UUUUUM..Elves usually are, But not the Dark Elfs lol They came from the underground, and it's basically the light (and a curse) that turned their skin grey. So these elves are not really intuned with nature lol Especially since these ones are part of a mob lol

Hunter

I went with the Dark Elves.
I want to see their curse uplifted.
D:
Though, I dont want it to be done in Don Kuro's way.
Cause he's obviously mad.
But I dont want to see all the dark elves, forever cursed, because of the vampires will.
When Vampires have created their own atrocities over time.

Galactic General

Kuro Gang.

Read Franco "The Fish" was sold instantly.

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
chose elves...cuse I love elves. ^_^ Plus I think it will be the more interesting side.

Giver

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'm disinclined to trust anyone who promises me a utopia.

And seriously ******** Luca!

Tasty Snack

dark elvesssss

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
GOLLY JEE WILLICKERS, THAT DON KURO FELLA SURE IS MAKING ME FEEL WEIRD ABOUT BEING AN ELF. I MEAN I'M CONSTANTLY BEING AN ELITIST ABOUT IT, BUT NOW I'M GOING TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM IF I TALK ABOUT MY RACE!

I MEAN, HOW MANY TYPES OF ELVES ARE THERE ON GAIA? YOU'VE GOT US SHORT LITTLE MIDGETS, ERKLINGS, HIGH-ELVES, DARK ELVES, GREEN ELVES, FOREST ELVES, AREN'T ORCS SUPPOSE TO BE A TYPE OF ELF TOO?

That's my cue to stop being an a*****e.
I'm on the vampires.

-Twirls-

Dark Elf side ! emotion_bigheart I support our leader Don !~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items