Welcome to Gaia! ::

That's right, the Grammar Nazi wants to be a Damn Dirty Hippie! twisted PH33R.

However, I've been in this outfit so long, I can barely imagine wearing anything else. Can anyone suggest icons/color themes to get to the color theme? I don't much care for color matching as long as it's true to the theme.

Also, rate the current if you want.

EDIT: Oh my, my mistake; I thought I was in Avatar Talk. crying Will someone please move this?

Tipsy Smoker

Crawlerette

However, I've been in this outfit so long, I can barely imagine wearing anything else. Can anyone suggest icons/color themes to get to the color theme? I don't much care for color matching as long as it's true to the theme.

Jeans. The dirtier looking, the better. It might be a good idea to keep your hat.
NOTHING???
Crawlerette

EDIT: Oh my, my mistake; I thought I was in Avatar Talk. crying Will someone please move this?
tri indian clothes and other weird stuff like fake ears
xD

In real life I sorta dress like a hippie, or a just plain really old fashoin gal. xD
Wear your peasant skirt with a big furry jacket over it...that's what I did for a while. It actually looks more like a hobo than a hippie though. Oh yeah, and GET DREADS!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff