Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Am I the only one who feels, since they are advocating such incredulous inflation, that they should raise the rewards on the Daily Chance? Seriously, 100 gold will get you nowhere now. And I'm not saying they should regularly dish out 500k in Daily Chance, I'm saying that they should raise the chances of getting 10k from the daily chance or even a rare item.

What are your views on this idea?
If you don't agree, what ideas do you have for counteracting inflation?

[bold] = People seem to be missing this point.

Familiar Trickster

They could us more rare good item instead of junk.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
You can get caches, and golden gift boxes from them though :3 I'm fine with the system as it is because it's free. A simple idea to removing the current inflation would just be to stop flynn's booty/chest. Because it doesn't matter how many gold sinks are put in place, if the source of the problem isn't removed, then the problem will always be present.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
But then that would add more gold into the system, increasing inflation even more.. So wouldn't that give the opposite effect?

The only answer I can think of are more gold sinks. More items in the gold shops, perhaps the Loyalty shop that'll be coming out might be successful.

eminoir's Spouse

Very rarely you can get rare items, I know of someone who received a silicon pirate from the daily chance.

Hygienic Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I got 1k from DC the other day. They have been giving away some nice priced items. I think the more you log on and check DC daily the better it is.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have been in a record of logging in for almost 80 or so days now. I have recorded my rewards and they have all been similar. 25gg, 50gg, 100gg, a bug, a flower, and etc. I think I got a rare prize once, and after that I have always got junk.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yaunie13
Am I the only one who feels, since they are advocating such incredulous inflation, that they should raise the rewards on the Daily Chance? Seriously, 100 gold will get you nowhere now. And I'm not saying they should regularly dish out 500k in Daily Chance, I'm saying that they should raise the chances of getting 10k from the daily chance or even a rare item.

What are your views on this idea?
If you don't agree, what ideas do you have for counteracting inflation?

It would be nice to get more gold and rare items from daily chance. Not sure if the extra gold would help or hurt more though. I do know one thing we could do without, Flynn's Booty and chest.

Dramatic Protagonist

23,790 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Player 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Undead Hatter
I have been in a record of logging in for almost 80 or so days now. I have recorded my rewards and they have all been similar. 25gg, 50gg, 100gg, a bug, a flower, and etc. I think I got a rare prize once, and after that I have always got junk.

I haven't logged in for that long,but I did just got the 30 day achievement. My rewards so far have been similar. A lot of the stuff I got, I ended up selling or donating.

Hygienic Fatcat

9,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I guess it is daily chance... Random
Puckeroo
They could us more rare good item instead of junk.

Cmdr_40K's Wife

Doting Darling

14,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Married 100
I've gotten 2k every now and then.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I thought 100 gold could more or less always get you nowhere.

The daily chance sucks and will continue to suck.

No Winner

33,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Magical Girl 50
MadamOvary
I got 1k from DC the other day. They have been giving away some nice priced items. I think the more you log on and check DC daily the better it is.

I log in every day (and have been since late 2009) and the most I ever have gotten out of of the Daily Chance was a item with a sell back value of 91k. The others that are worth mentioning are: 1 angel imp wing potion and a couple of 10ks (maybe about 4 times out of the past 4 years).

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
I usually get low gold amounts and trash or bait. It makes me sad though that there seems to be less bugs and ink in the daily chance. I wonder if something was tweaked or I've just been unlucky with it.

Once or twice I got 1k and a golden giftbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff