Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiki are on the rise!
They're now going for about 20k confused
I remember when they were 5k and I would pay more then 6k for one...
I was just curious to see what prices everyone thought the kikis would hit before
they fell or if they would ever fall...

heart
...Seeing as this isn't a discussion, wouldn't this belong in the feedback forum? neutral

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
They won't fall. There's a limited supply of Kiki Kitties and unlimited (for all intents and purposes) demand for Kiki Kitties. The result? Price rises.

That and, because Gaia is constantly pouring more and more pure gold into the economy, the value of gold is decreasing. This causes inflation.

Don't wait for donation items to fall. They won't. They might stay at 20k for a while, but there'll be a jump again in about a month (or before).
they'll probably go higher
[Cubone]
...Seeing as this isn't a discussion, wouldn't this belong in the feedback forum? neutral
Unless you want to tell a mod he's wrong, he moved it here neutral
Seth Darkheart
They won't fall. There's a limited supply of Kiki Kitties and unlimited (for all intents and purposes) demand for Kiki Kitties. The result? Price rises.

That and, because Gaia is constantly pouring more and more pure gold into the economy, the value of gold is decreasing. This causes inflation.

Don't wait for donation items to fall. They won't. They might stay at 20k for a while, but there'll be a jump again in about a month (or before).
That makes sense but doesn't make me happy...meh, lol...what can you do? whee
The kiki are priceless but I diddent like it so I sold it.
That's a shame...
they could decrease inflation by having a giveaway of all the donation items in contests, or put them in Pink giftboxes
I have 20 march letters! biggrin
la la (XP edition)

May I partake?
Dankin
la la (XP edition)

May I partake?
No.
la la (XP edition)
Dankin
la la (XP edition)

May I partake?
No.

That was very cruel....
The kitty IS awful cute, but I don't see why so many people really want it. =/
petFallenAngel
The kitty IS awful cute, but I don't see why so many people really want it. =/
its just like how the penguin slippers or any item are wanted
Yeah, I remember when the slippers were 35k whee Now they're about double that...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff