Ruthless Shapeshifter

Catera
Maybe. Feel free to add me if you want.
User Image
That reminds me. I need to go and clean out my friendslist >>;

User Image

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

I think lot of people like more to lurk than post now...
-like herself-

and is true everything is so expensive now... but also is so easy to get gold too... so isn't really a big change... back in 06-07 was so hard to make even 10k!! lol

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Tsukita-chan
-like herself-

and is true everything is so expensive now... but also is so easy to get gold too... so isn't really a big change... back in 06-07 was so hard to make even 10k!! lol
I told you not to look mad rawr!

And I know xd I just wanted to know if there are actual gaians out there o-o;

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Catera
Tsukita-chan
-like herself-

was here before you told me! twisted xD
I had found some old friends to come back gaia lately!!!

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Tsukita-chan
Catera
Tsukita-chan
-like herself-

was here before you told me! twisted xD
I had found some old friends to come back gaia lately!!!
I know I saw you looking at it and had to draw you away... I FAILED! stressed

Anyway Yeh a fair few of my old friends have been popping up alot more than usual but none stick around to talk or don't reply cry

Buggy Mage

I really think it depends on where you are looking. Some forums are more uninhibited and thus will say any passing thought aloud. Others are more collected with their speech and thus won't speak up as frequently. There's strengths to both forum types but it just depends on what mood a person is in. I really think it's just a matter of each forums personality. I enjoy both parts of the spectrum personally. 3nodding

Naughty Pants

The GCD isn't really the best forum to gauge the 'activity' of Gaia as a whole.

The GCD has drastic ups and downs in activity depending on what is going on with Gaia's events, items, changes, ect. There are a few die hard GCD regulars, a larger handful of GCD semi-regs and a whooooole bunch of lurkers.

Other forums and guilds, however have maintained their activity. Several of my favorite guilds still boast the same friends and posters from back in '06, and the WG is as active as when I started playing in it.

It just depends on who you know and where you go.

Shy Warrior

Lady Gothica1
Some like my self just 'ghost''. We log in , read some post. wander the site,but never really do anything, then we slip back into the shadows

User Image
That's mostly what I do. I'm lucky to post 10 times a week. Most of it is on one day.
I've always figured there are alot of us that do this.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image
Ah what?

I don't know who anyone is in here? (And I know who most of the regs are) If your talking about other forums I would say yes, GCD no.

Explore the site more plenty of new people who are not using mules.

Space Genius

Hmmm, NASA has been misspelling its own rover's name./grammar nazi off sweatdrop
There are many different forums, some of them more active, some of them averages one thread per day. z!F have a lot of active users there. In The News have a lot of discussions among those who don't spread news. Extended Discussion is all serious business. GCD is just sane.

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
It's actually funny how you have like 20 new-old people talking in a reminisce-ish thread about the good old times, and a few days later they disappear again into their hiatuses and you see the same old 10-15 users left hanging around in the forums and talking to their mules.

Don't just poof again into your hiatus and keep talking with those users that are left here.
The more the merrier.

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Polkipop
It's actually funny how you have like 20 new-old people talking in a reminisce-ish thread about the good old times, and a few days later they disappear again into their hiatuses and you see the same old 10-15 users left hanging around in the forums and talking to their mules.

Don't just poof again into your hiatus and keep talking with those users that are left here.
The more the merrier.
its what I do now I just take breaks but ill always come back.

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Catera
Polkipop

The more the merrier.

well, I didn't try to offend you, it's just a trend I noticed on most of that kind of topics

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I recently returned from a hiatus as well!
I remember the GCD normally being kinda slow unless there was somethin' going on.

And actually? A lot of the items I remember being up there in price are a lot cheaper now.
I ain't saying which because I haven't been able to pick most of 'em up yet.

I don't expect anyone to remember me as I was a lurking Reg, and I've got a different username now.

Tyhoic's Waifu

Kawaii Strawberry

Polkipop
Catera
Polkipop

The more the merrier.

well, I didn't try to offend you, it's just a trend I noticed on most of that kind of topics
sorry I didn't mean to seem annoyed or rude myself Gaia on the phone doesn't allow emotes sad s that and my punctuation and grammar isn't too great anyway, I was just agreeing with what you said really. Sorry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff