Welcome to Gaia! ::

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

THE NURSE HAS RED AND WHITE EYES
too bad it's reversed to my OC's

And dark heart's background is still the only thing I want from the item. If Gaia put the books and BGs and sold them I'd want it, but I can't justify spending money for the entire item that I don't want
//sits and waits for black stylist

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Malevolent Heart and Idiosyncratic Nurse are new, right?

Gosh! Colors I love!!! *grabby hands*

Amorous Witch

*Q*
I spy some really nice items- one in particular interests me <3

clarion's King

Super Model

I do want White Hind of Avalon, but I'm not sure if I should risk passing on it and wait for an actual white version lol

Dead Hellraiser

Bowie-Spawan
White Hind of Avalon is the only thing that interests me today, but I'm very interested in it indeed emotion_dowant I hope for many a recolour already XD

I want those hooves in all the colors of the rainbow. (Especially black and and brown.)

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Holy crap, Avalon.

That is gorgeous and I so wish it wasn't 999. I can't afford to spend $10 on one virtual item, but hoooooooly crap is it gorgeous.

Guess I'm just going to have to sit here in awe of the artistry and pine until it's re-released/colored/etc. (because really if it was in green or brown it would be even BETTER for my avatar's needs), because unless I find a $10 in the street or something, I am soooo not justified in buying it right now. ;_;

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Eevee Kins
there also a nitemare box exclusive bundle ''starlight amadea'

Yeah. I missed that one. xD

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Ayleria
I really love the robe in the White Hind item.

Starlight Amadea makes me hope it is actual white like the Godina. If it is, my gold is gone. x_x

User Image

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory...

The new LQI is pretty nice. Not really my thing, though.
THE NEW HEART RECOLOR, THOUGH. RED AND BLACK, BLONDE HAIR, AQUA EYES. I'M IN LOVE. emotion_kirakira
Nothing in the Deer bundle catches my eye, then again, that Hood from yesterday's might have the same effect as something from today.
Also a no on the Scyth bundle, unless one of them turns out to be purple or has strawberry blonde hair, then I think I'm safe. lol
Aw, the new nurse is red and black! I like the dress and skirt, looks better than the original version imo.
So much for being safe today.. that Empress Sancy bundle is callin' my name big time. crying

A far off memory that's like a scattered dream..."

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
Mimirelle
Ayleria

Starlight Amadea makes me hope it is actual white like the Godina. If it is, my gold is gone. x_x

User Image

Ahaha I love you and dislike you at the same time right now. rofl (Naw, just love~)

Beloved Stargazer

White Hind of Avalon looks AMAZING. Not my kind of thing, per se, but it looks great

Nothing for me today it seems

Festive Healer

That heart recolor....Must have it. .-.

Edit: never mind. i use the Heart set for the eye's only and red eye's just dont look right to me.

Handsome Man-Lover

Rhea Byrne
Bowie-Spawan
White Hind of Avalon is the only thing that interests me today, but I'm very interested in it indeed emotion_dowant I hope for many a recolour already XD

I want those hooves in all the colors of the rainbow. (Especially black and and brown.)

The hooves and the tail. I'm pretty sure I will need 2 of that item (in any colour they release), because I will want to wear those together DX Not much cash left though so I hope it won't be too expensive on the mp and I can grab another there.

clarion's King

Super Model

Mimirelle
Ayleria

User Image

I have a mighty need... emotion_drool

Handsome Man-Lover

I fervently hope the new Ringmaster looks ugly...I'm too broke to get it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items