Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I am looking forward to the CS update.
I like to be surprised so I normally don't look at the nominees much..
but in every CS update there is at least one item that I actually like.

I hope there's more this time around.. the theme sounds very girly
and Soubi. =u=

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Is it another bout of user created stuff? Its always interesting to see what is released.

Beloved Nerd

Esdella Vie
I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet. With the theme being 'Sweets for a Sweet', seems like the time for it has passed.

Bby, it's ALWAYS a time for sweets cool

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie
I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet. With the theme being 'Sweets for a Sweet', seems like the time for it has passed.

xd I am A OK with that!
edit: I have a new hope for future updates: earrings like Priscilla the Perfect's. ninja

Aoness's Compadre

Big Nerd

15,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
More designs = more choice for items = more creative outlet for me. A win-win situation!

Beloved Nerd

Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie

xd I am A OK with that!
edit: I have a new hope for future updates: earrings like Priscilla the Perfect's. ninja

Actually, where are the users submissions? I don't think I got an announcement to vote on them or anyting....

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie

xd I am A OK with that!

Actually, where are the users submissions? I don't think I got an announcement to vote on them or anyting....

I don't think we get to vote anymore. The cross stitch forum is as much as we get to see.

Beloved Nerd

Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie

xd I am A OK with that!

I don't think we get to vote anymore. The cross stitch forum is as much as we get to see.

Can't seem to find the forum...

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie
SaikoTaiko
Esdella Vie

xd I am A OK with that!

Can't seem to find the forum...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/crosstitch/f.491/
It's pretty far down the page. 3nodding

Distinct Explorer

I'm not much for Crosstitch updates, because THEY'RE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR ACTUAL GOLD SHOP UPDATES. YOU KNOW THIS, GAIA. Plus, with the theme, I'm imagining what we'll get would be a lot of frilly junk, which I try to avoid, buuuuut. Anything that's not a cash shop update I'll be looking forward to. I'm just expecting that another shop beside Crosstitch will be getting some new stuff.
anything other than Salon Durem.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          As much as I love the creativity CS contestants display...a lot of stuff is really hard to use. Just super specific or bulky. That being said, I hope the update happens this week.

Fluffy Creature

Some of the items I really want to win aren't even eligible as quite a number of people submitted completely different male and female items (or just an entire outfit of separate pieces) as one entry since they didn't read the rules properly.

Distinct Explorer

Denham
          As much as I love the creativity CS contestants display...a lot of stuff is really hard to use. Just super specific or bulky. That being said, I hope the update happens tomorrow.
fix'd

Tenacious Hellhound

I hope it happens and that it includes some armors.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

wohooooo I can't wait for next update!!!! 4laugh
Crosstitch is one of my fav shops! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items