Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

I saw a couple of good designs when I looked last time. But that was a while ago and I don't remember what they were.

The sweets for my sweet contest really should have been finished last week IMO, for Valentine's Day and all. But I'm sure it'll finish before the end of February anyhow, if not this week.

Hopeful Girl

I hope so! heart

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lazarus Larkin
Sweet Angel Mary
Lazarus Larkin
I haven't been very impressed with most of the CS winners... lots and lots of unusable-to-me-dresses and women's coats. I might actually scream if we get MORE animal hoodies.

the theme was sweets for a sweet so it wouldn't include animals, unless it was candy animal hoodies.

I almost wrote that it shouldn't happen with this theme but I didn't want to make any assumptions rofl

only the gaia devs would consider making edible animal hoodies. rofl

Sparkly Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
Glass Carousel
I didn't like any of the designs that I saw~ BUT I'm curious to see when the update is as well.

I'm hoping for new hair & eyes in the gold shops!

I agree. I looked through all of them and they all seem too elaborate. I don't know how I would fit them into an outfit.

Buggy Mage

Can't wait! whee I saw two the were very memorable and I hope they make it. One was a set of short dresses, I think the colors were green, purple and red or something. But they all looked super shiny and looked like sugar art. Simply on texture alone I think it deserves to win. Also I saw this amazingly detailed cupcake dress. The coolest part about it was that the artist showed their whole creative process from sketch to final. Very nice drawings too. Those are the most notable ones I saw. For the last conest i saw these really nice hot coco coats. I really hope the artist keeps entering those because they'
re really awesome designs. 3nodding

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I hope it is this week! whee I'm also hoping some other shops get updated too. The Buttercup Cafe needs more sweets.

Here's some of the designs that I liked:
Gumball Gown
Sugar Sculpture Gown
Strawberry Chocolate Dress
Love Tart Scarf
Sweet Chef Coats
Chocolate Ruffled Dress
Sweet Tooth Dress
Strawberry Lollipop Couture

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I had hoped it would be today, since it happened last time on a tuesday around the third week of the month, but oh well... I hope it is this week though... Defeats the purpose of the theme to put it at the end of the month...

As always, I hope my design wins, along with a few others. This one is going to be really samey with a lot of the designs I saw based around dresses, strawberries, and chocolate dip. I went manly with battle armor...

User Image

I don't think there are more then 3-5 items that I saw that aren't some kind of frilly thing... I saw some pants, and a few tops I liked...

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
One of the artists told me in AtA yesterday that the update would be soon, but you know we take things like 'soon' with a grain of salt.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I have to be honest here, I'm waiting for Crosstitch's Update more out of interest for what the next contest's theme would be than for whatever is gonna be released there:

I mean, because there's only one demographic interested in Sweets-inspired Clothing, the contest got even more flooded of the cutesy, frilly, froo-froo, lace-heavy stuff I hardly find a practical use in my avvies than in the last three contests...

And I wouldn't even count hoping for any of the few rare designs that worked with the theme without subscribing to any of the above to appear. (All the apologies for my pessimism, Ninja Katze)

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
VKiera
One of the artists told me in AtA yesterday that the update would be soon, but you know we take things like 'soon' with a grain of salt.

It was Milkbun I think. Also... out of memory, CrosStitch updates are usually in the third week of the month. Which means, this week biggrin

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
Looking forward to it whee

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
CrosStitch items are great and all but they tend to be overly detailed and garish, they can be hard to use. But I like them anyway.

Buggy Punk

I just want one thing with strawberries. emotion_kirakira yum_strawberry

Aged Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Most of the designs I've seen were pretty unappealing and over-the-top, so I'm not too excited. People need to learn that sometimes less is more.

Sexy Assailant

I hope so. Cash shop deadlines push everything else back. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas