Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

...Well that was not remotely worth the wait...

At least the next contest sounds a little better. Can we not have anymore food themes for a while, please Gaia?

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Yorugami
Ninja Katze

It was supposed to just be armor... I'm not very crazy about how they pixeled it...
User Image

.....all I can say is.
As a guy. I hate it when they give us token armor
for the "guy" part of an update. Just NO.

User Image

It was the only guy part, and I am the only one who did anything "guy-ish" to begin with... I saw a few other designs that were more masculine, but they dug a "ladies only hole" with this one... What would you have liked to see?

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Ninja Katze

It was the only guy part, and I am the only one who did anything "guy-ish" to begin with... I saw a few other designs that were more masculine, but they dug a "ladies only hole" with this one... What would you have liked to see?
User Image

It's because a lot of people enter guy things before...
but they ended up always loosing to the frills.

I actually prefer the last fruit sweets update than this one.

The one with vests. Those were nice.

Congrats by the way. Just...no like gundam.
It's a theme repeated to death...and they almost
all look the same by now.

User Image

Mega Bit

I always get excited when I see cross-stitch update, and then disappointed when I see what has been put out b/c stuff is generally too bulky/clunky for a detail avi person like me. I've <10 items from the whole store in total.

I feel that more than anything, the themes they pick are too limiting. There should be a few rounds of "Crosstitch free-for all", in which users get to design whatever they feel like, unhindered by theme. Chances are we could get stuff that is actually useful that way.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Ambiverted
I always get excited when I see cross-stitch update, and then disappointed when I see what has been put out b/c stuff is generally too bulky/clunky for a detail avi person like me. I've <10 items from the whole store in total.

I feel that more than anything, the themes they pick are too limiting. There should be a few rounds of "Crosstitch free-for all", in which users get to design whatever they feel like, unhindered by theme. Chances are we could get stuff that is actually useful that way.

Exactly, most of the themes have kept me from participating, not that I think anything I would come up with could have a chance of winning anyway considering the previous winners of all the contest.

Witty Ladykiller

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
As the first time for an Crossstitch update since I've been away on hiatus, I'm really excited! Te theme is great and a lot of the stuff I can see my self using c:

Also I'm gonna try to enter the contest. More rain gear is always a good thing!

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ninja Katze
Yorugami
Ninja Katze

It was supposed to just be armor... I'm not very crazy about how they pixeled it...
User Image

.....all I can say is.

User Image

TehChich's vest was both masculine and feminine in its own rights.
I am a little biased however, but still, i really wish his vest would've been made instead of some of the crap put into this update, like that gummy bear hoodie.

Really?
awful.
awful.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lazarus Larkin
I haven't been very impressed with most of the CS winners... lots and lots of unusable-to-me-dresses and women's coats. I might actually scream if we get MORE animal hoodies.

yeah it's time for you to scream, they made edible animal hoodies.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Mermaid Eater
Ninja Katze
Yorugami
Ninja Katze

User Image

.....all I can say is.

User Image

I am a little biased however, but still, i really wish his vest would've been made instead of some of the crap put into this update, like that gummy bear hoodie.

Really?
awful.
awful.

I think some men want more male/heavy masculine only items. I am never quite sure how to express that, especially when we get feminine themes, but I try. I wanted that vest, and I think it would have been better then the bear hoodie, since it would be very versatile and work for themes outside of candy-centric avatars for both men and women. I am upset at the pixel quality, and think some items fell very flat because of it.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Sweet Angel Mary
Lazarus Larkin
I haven't been very impressed with most of the CS winners... lots and lots of unusable-to-me-dresses and women's coats. I might actually scream if we get MORE animal hoodies.

I seriously just stared dumbly at the announcement in disbelief for a fwe solid seconds. I just couldn't believe they really DID add more animal hoodies.

The brown cake pants are kind of neat, those are the only things I can see myself using.

Impassioned Lionheart

Ninja Katze
Mermaid Eater
Ninja Katze
Yorugami
Ninja Katze

User Image

.....all I can say is.

User Image

Really?
awful.
awful.

I think some men want more male/heavy masculine only items. I am never quite sure how to express that, especially when we get feminine themes, but I try. I wanted that vest, and I think it would have been better then the bear hoodie, since it would be very versatile and work for themes outside of candy-centric avatars for both men and women. I am upset at the pixel quality, and think some items fell very flat because of it.

I was late with my entry. sweatdrop Two days late, I think. There's a chance it wasn't even considered, really. I'll win this next one, though. emotion_donotwant

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lazarus Larkin
Sweet Angel Mary
Lazarus Larkin

I seriously just stared dumbly at the announcement in disbelief for a fwe solid seconds. I just couldn't believe they really DID add more animal hoodies.

The brown cake pants are kind of neat, those are the only things I can see myself using.

someone on staff must love animal hoodies

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I'm going to design an animal hoodie next time, guaranteed win

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash