Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Very short topic

Do you think the CS update will be this week?

Are there any designs in particular you hope will win?

Are you hoping for extras in the regular GS, if so what?

Noble Inquisitor

I didn't like any of the designs that I saw~ BUT I'm curious to see when the update is as well.

I'm hoping for new hair & eyes in the gold shops!

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I thought we were going to get a CrosStitch update last week. We got a ton of other cool stuff instead though.
It would be great if we got one this week. whee

There aren't any particular designs I want to see...
I like being surprised with Stitch updates. The items are always so unique.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I'm really surprised it hasn't happened yet. With the theme being 'Sweets for a Sweet', seems like the time for it has passed.

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I really hope the update is this week, I've seen several designs in the forum that I would love to have;
like the Fondant Lace, Formal Sweet, sugar sculpture gown, and I can't remember these other dresses that were cute.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I usually really like Crosstitch updates but I'll confess that I'm highly dubious anything will appeal to me this time around. Not just because of the theme, but also because the few times I've perused the contest forum beforehand I have always ended up feeling that there were far better designs left out in the cold, while the winning designs were redundant, too over the top, or just outright kind of dull...

And given that the theme this time was sweets, I suspect not many of the winning designs will be to my liking. 8( I'm looking forward to it in the sense that I'm curious what new items will be released but I'm kind of not expecting anything too grand. ^_^;

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Was left disapointed by many of the designs posters, mostly the same thing frilly and samey. Would think users would try to be as original as possible.

Sweetest Ally

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I am dying for the CrosStitch update. I hope it really happens this week!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
i wish it had happened last week, now it seems like the theme is past its prime. they should've done a random spring theme or easter.

Magic Hobo

Definitely by Friday, updates to the gold shop tend to fall between the 20th-22nd.

Which is unfortunate, because that was a very Valentine's theme, and Valentine's Day is quite over.

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I just want it to be done already. I feel it should have been put up before v-day since it was candy theamed.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I haven't been very impressed with most of the CS winners... lots and lots of unusable-to-me-dresses and women's coats. I might actually scream if we get MORE animal hoodies.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lazarus Larkin
I haven't been very impressed with most of the CS winners... lots and lots of unusable-to-me-dresses and women's coats. I might actually scream if we get MORE animal hoodies.

the theme was sweets for a sweet so it wouldn't include animals, unless it was candy animal hoodies.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I hope it's this week too as long as it isn't the only shop getting a gold shop update. I'd like to see the salon get an update too and even some in Brennivin's shop to have stuff at 100k-900k middle ranged items in those prices.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Sweet Angel Mary
Lazarus Larkin

the theme was sweets for a sweet so it wouldn't include animals, unless it was candy animal hoodies.

I almost wrote that it shouldn't happen with this theme but I didn't want to make any assumptions rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff