Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Capitalist

The new Animal items look really fun and interesting, nicely done too. I don't use that base though, so I'll not be getting any.

Not keen on the human items but the book bag item was an interesting idea/concept.

petit faon's Bestie

Anxious Bookworm

User Image everything's nice but unfortunately there's not a single thing i like or find useful. >n<;;
FURlKAKE
boo. 1. this update long overdue & 2. i am disgusted at the fact that a couple users won more than once in this single contest when it says clearly in the faqs that you may only win once per contest.

although i would not use any of the items, the only ones i vaguely like/ appreciate are the fishy shorts, film scarves, book bag, and gaming masks. the police stuff and those ears, idgi?? then the painting, ballerina, and yoyo items should not have required a contest be made and available in a gold shop imo.

w/e.

I'm pretty sure SRK designed the police stuff in honor of a friend and a long-standing 'organization'/'joke' of sorts in the Paws forum..

~~~

Anyways, I love the tutus as I've been wanting skirts that are just a bit bigger than the basic ones for awhile now; not as keen on the colours, simply because we have very little in the same sort of shades. I think the contest stuff is well done and nice but I probably won't use any of it very often, in large part because of the colours not matching other stuff, but also just because it's not really 'me'

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Congrats to the Gaians whose designs got converted! The concepts were interesting, and for the most part I think the artists delivered.

I thought a good portion of the human stuff was cute, and grabbed everything I could see myself wearing in the future. A couple of the sleep masks (what happened with the shading on that purple one - was it supposed to resemble a gamecube controller?) all of the book bags, and 2 of the scarves.

I don't do paws so I really have no opinion on that part of the update.

I hope this isn't the only gold shop update for January. We get new items in the CS every day, we should really get more than a couple dozen new GS items each month. neutral

Special Snowflake

I like the book bag and the gamer's mask... I do feel that the paw items seem more useable (though I don't use animal bases so I won't be getting them. I won't be getting these items myself, but the all look nice enough 3nodding

Ferocious Cutie-Pie

19,400 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
Ohmygosh! Tutus!!! biggrin The other items are cute too. Love the painter one

Adventuring Duck

Oh these are really cute. And at last, a new gold item I can add to my book quest. <3 Q uQ

Hungry MolaMola

I'm not sure why two of my entries were chosen. neutral Although I am very happy to see the items that I yearned for become reality, I feel like I've taken away from someone else. There were other neat ideas that were publicly shown that were much more interesting like the collared hoods and the terrarium idea. Those items were both interesting and modular enough to see wide-use by users. I quite sure there were many splendid paw entries and now I'm actually really sad and it will bother me for quite a long time. emotion_8c

On another note, I really appreciate that matching tutus were made to go with the pointe shoes to make ballerina paws complete. It's a poofy skirt that can be interchangeably used for other things too. I was debating whether to make a dress or another piece of ballet equipment but I found that the type of item that was most lacking for paws in the gold shop were shoe items.--So I thought that it would provide more (albeit 'girly') options for footwear, seeing as how many paws run around in socks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff