Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Vampire

that deconilla headband is the cutest thing ever cat_4laugh
everything was amazing but i'm not a fan of the gummi bear hoodie or stompers

Shy Perfectionist

Nice selection emotion_kirakira
I especially like the headbands, skirts and dresses. I'm probably gonna buy some of those.
The bags and armor are very original. I don't think I'd get them though.
The pants were well designed, but the pixeling doesn't make them look very cake-like.
The stockings and chompers look useful.
The coats are too poofy for my taste. They're not bad though.
I like the brightness of the hoodies, but I don't care enough about bears.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
They are all very cute!
Now I just need to figure out how I'll use them.

Magical Darling

yum_strawberry

Congratulations to all of the winners! I love this update!
I've already snatched up all of the headbands, but I'm thinking a few skirts and dresses are necessary in Piku's wardrobe as well. They're absolutely darling. I know this update is very fluffy and sweet, but I'm selfishly thrilled to see all of the dessert-themed avis it has inspired! ^ o ^

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Fractale
FINALLY WE GOT THE UPDATE!
But yeaaah, I'm totally disappointed with it; the lack of quantity of items, and the fact that ((% of what er got, today is so floofy and things I avoid wearing on my avi. And I just don't like the only "masculine" armor item Gaia threw in. Sorry, whoever created it. It's just not my style, just like the frilly froufrous.

I just expected a LOT more items.

I created it, and it's not for everyone. Looking through the forum for those 2 months, there weren't very many male things anyways, they didn't have much of a choice. However, there were MANY androgynous items that could have been better suited then so many frilly things. Tehchich had a very nice vest that came in a lot of nice colors, yet they seemed to pick more bulky items that are very limited with what you could do with them because they are SO candy themed. I made helms simply because of all the dresses (armor is the opposite or froufrou dresses to me) Maybe I should have gone with the candy apple cod piece, but I think I'd be hearing cop-out anyways. It was just a dipped apple with a thin red and white striped stick coming up and some of the dip made the underwear too. I thought it would be too sexual for the artists to want to pick it since the placement of everything is just like a randy male figure...

P.s.

All you males who were disappointed, enter next time, so you might be picked and get a manlier item for once.

Tricky Cat

Ninja Katze
Fractale
But yeaaah, I'm totally disappointed with it; the lack of quantity of items, and the fact that ((% of what er got, today is so floofy and things I avoid wearing on my avi. And I just don't like the only "masculine" armor item Gaia threw in. Sorry, whoever created it. It's just not my style, just like the frilly froufrous.

I created it, and it's not for everyone. Looking through the forum for those 2 months, there weren't very many male things anyways, they didn't have much of a choice. However, there were MANY androgynous items that could have been better suited then so many frilly things. Tehchich had a very nice vest that came in a lot of nice colors, yet they seemed to pick more bulky items that are very limited with what you could do with them because they are SO candy themed. I made helms simply because of all the dresses (armor is the opposite or froufrou dresses to me) Maybe I should have gone with the candy apple cod piece, but I think I'd be hearing cop-out anyways. It was just a dipped apple with a thin red and white striped stick coming up and some of the dip made the underwear too. I thought it would be too sexual for the artists to want to pick it since the placement of everything is just like a randy male figure...

P.s.

All you males who were disappointed, enter next time, so you might be picked and get a manlier item for once.

That PS post.
So true.

This is one of the few times "If you dont like it, why dont you do better?" kinda applies.

on that note, anyone have a link to the contest forums? Im perspiring ideas.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Lapin Lequesne
Ninja Katze
Fractale

P.s.

That PS post.
So true.

This is one of the few times "If you dont like it, why dont you do better?" kinda applies.

on that note, anyone have a link to the contest forums? Im perspiring ideas.

It's under the artist corner section. You'll see the big link.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
The next theme is Rainy day?

EVERYONE MAKE PERSONA 4 ITEMS PLEASE!

Gallant Flip-Flopper

14,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I tried to make a cute avatar... I even changed my eyes and bought one of those new skirts! But alas, I just can't do it. It's not me.

Anyone wants a berry dessert skirt?

Receiver

I love them TwT

A Friend

The items are really great this time around! Congrats to everyone!

I think the robot helmets are really inventive. They may be my favorite of this batch, next to the dessert gowns.
The skirts are also pretty neat, and the cream coats are wonderful. Good good good.

Shy Phantom

I totally love the gummie bear sweaters and the skirts. I thought the fortune cookie bags were really cute too. It's too bad I don't eat fortune cookies. emotion_8c

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
blaugh Rainbow armoooooooor! So awesome. I also really like the dresses. This has been one of my favorite updates for Crosstich!

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kyla_Ewens
blaugh Rainbow armoooooooor! So awesome. I also really like the dresses. This has been one of my favorite updates for Crosstich!

You're welcome! wink Armor wasn't something I ever saw the artists doing in rainbow so I filled that.

Tipsy Reindeer

Overall I liked it. I think my favorite items were the boots and stockings, since they're the most useable overall, The boots I was especially surprised with, they have a lot of nice detail and don't look too big and chunky at all. I wasn't much a fan of the skirts, but I enjoyed the gowns- I even picked one up and I don't typically do frilly froufrou stuff.

The armor... is nicely detailed, but... I don't think there's much by the way of other items to go with it. I don't think I could make it work, not that I sport full helms often anyway. They are nice though, and it's awesome we now have more armor options in the gold shops. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff