Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's from Scotland. The buys wear kilts there. So they're not cross-dressing, its just a foreign tradition.
Yaburetayume
People requested it. The people demanded, the admins gave. surprised
And I suppose the people who were petitioning for those Kilts finally got their wishes. Just take a look at Ian's store. 3nodding
I can see the kilts, but pumps and high heels?

I don't have a problem with crossdressing, but... Yes, I do. sad

It's not JUST the fact that they gave us girl items (all unisex items would make avatars less fun, IMO. I like having slightly different items than girls), but they are UGLY. They could have at least been a bit more tasteful. confused
Sir_Auron
Yaburetayume
And I suppose the people who were petitioning for those Kilts finally got their wishes. Just take a look at Ian's store. 3nodding

And, to think, the admins and mods pounded it into our skulls just last year that, and I quote, "PETITIONS DON'T WORK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM!!!! scream " (this was taken from an actual mod in a petition thread).

Still, there are many many more items that people would like to see that aren't a reality yet. I guess we should just give the admins time to fulfill all of 'our' dreams.
afk
And, to think, the admins and mods pounded it into our skulls just last year that, and I quote, "PETITIONS DON'T WORK. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM!!!! scream " (this was taken from an actual mod in a petition thread).

Still, there are many many more items that people would like to see that aren't a reality yet. I guess we should just give the admins time to fulfill all of 'our' dreams.

*Sighs and daydreams about a giant surfboard sized b*****d Sword and some armor...* Some day...Some Day... xd
i look like a guy, but that doesnt mean im a transvesdite.

and there is NOTHING wrong with crossdressing.
Psychee
Transvestite? I'm a woman, damn it scream

dont worry. i believe you.
I'm not saying I'm againtst it. i was just wondering why so many items were unisez all of the sudden. I'm glad that the admins listened to the gaian community though.
Artist with fangs
gonk

i like ur siggy!
I find it kinda cute.

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
afk
I can see the kilts, but pumps and high heels?

I don't have a problem with crossdressing, but... Yes, I do. sad

It's not JUST the fact that they gave us girl items (all unisex items would make avatars less fun, IMO. I like having slightly different items than girls), but they are UGLY. They could have at least been a bit more tasteful. confused

maybe the whatever skirt should be tweek alittle, it didn't look all to well sad ((maybe good looking on a guy, but not on me sweatdrop ))
Yaburetayume
Exacly. There was even a petition for kilts.
I will be content when all items are unisex. It's like that in real life, isnt it? 3nodding
I mean, I wear guy shirts all the time, and I'm a girl. I think up to this point Gaia has been a bit male-oriented. When I switched my avatar's sex, I was like "HOLY CRAP there are ten times more pages of stuff I could wear!" xd
I love how the bao is unisex...that's just damn cute 3nodding
Edward Lecter
Artist with fangs
gonk

i like ur siggy!

Thanks xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers