Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
The contest was sweets for a sweet, so it was obviously valentine's themed.

So are you hoping it comes next week?
Have you seen any good contest entries?

I did see some entries I liked which means they won't make it into the shop.

With the event and RIG, I hope the gold shop update isn't delayed.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

They usually release Gold Shop updates closer to the end of the month, so I can't really see us getting it next week. Especially not with the new RIG/CI most likely coming out next week.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I think it'll be next week too. Otherwise, what's the point in having it V-Day themed? But it is going to be a busy week then, if that's the case.

Precious Treasure

I can't wait for it, whether it comes next week or at the end of the month. The user-created items have been some of my favorites (if you couldn't tell already from my avatar). :B
I'm always hoping for an update but to be honest I never know what the theme is xD and even though I love crossstitch items I rarely wander into the forum, only when I see a design/lunk to a thread in the sig.
If it's due to the Vday then sure it's gonna be a busy week!

Wheezing Phantom

17,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
My friend entered her drawing. Had all these cute little teddies and i'm very much against girl items and all for the manly ones but hers almost tempted me to wear little bear boots and and bows.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Because of the theme, I'd really like to see the gold shop update next week. However, most of the times, Gold Shop updates are mostly on the third week of the month... so I dunno :S

I did saw a few entries in the CrosStitch forum which I liked. One of them is the Sugar Sculpture Gown which I really hope we will get since it looks gorgeous.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
netamii
I'm always hoping for an update but to be honest I never know what the theme is xD and even though I love crossstitch items I rarely wander into the forum, only when I see a design/lunk to a thread in the sig.

Well, both the VDay and the Gaia 10th Anniversary events are supposed to start tomorrow, so, it's indeed going to be REALLY busy next week. Imagine: 2 events, 1 CI (since Impractical Gala is leaving the Cash Shop today -- if it's not already), 1 MC... and maybe a gold shop update (cross fingers).

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
The current trend for GS updates is the end of the month, but since this is sort of a Valentine's theme maybe they'll get it out early. I hope there's a lot of items, with good variety. CrosStitch updates are usually harder to work with because the items tend to be a lot more detailed, specialized, and garish.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Ooo, I can imagine a Valentine's Day release early next week so we can enjoy the item during the holiday...
Any theme that involved sweets (just mentioning them is enough) is right up my alley. I'm extra excited. O_O

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Milk Kittea
User Image
Ooo, I can imagine a Valentine's Day release early next week so we can enjoy the item during the holiday...
Any theme that involved sweets (just mentioning them is enough) is right up my alley. I'm extra excited. O_O

maybe we'll get something that fits your avi. the sweets for a sweet theme would fit you.

I really hope we don't get a bunch of valentine's type items the week after valentine's day. But next week seems pretty busy with everything going on.
lilloulou
netamii

Well, both the VDay and the Gaia 10th Anniversary events are supposed to start tomorrow, so, it's indeed going to be REALLY busy next week. Imagine: 2 events, 1 CI (since Impractical Gala is leaving the Cash Shop today -- if it's not already), 1 MC... and maybe a gold shop update (cross fingers).
Events are still the highlight for me xD I just hope that premium items won't be vday themed also, or that at least there's going to be some diversity! Pink and cuteness are not really my style emo

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
User Image

Lets hope for some gothic or other themed valentines items to show of Gaia's creativity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff