Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Pirate

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
Mermaid tails. Any item with a mermaid tail, I gotta get it. Right now I have all of 'em.

Timid Caretaker

Pamina
I went insane a few years back and started hoarding cap a la gingerbreads... just because.
If there's ever an alchemy recipe that involves hundreds of those, I am so set!
That's one of my favorite event items. emotion_kirakira the best collection.
I collect SD+ dolls gonk it's the most amazing and most crushing feeling to see new lovelies being released monthly, amazing because I love them, crushing because good god I'm never going to catch up let alone own them all ; O; but I still keep on going!, my precious DX be mine <3

Stone-cold Cat

12,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Ridley Starsmore
Lessee...I collect MCs...EIs....REIs....and that's about it.

I would collect backwings, but I have no desire to rob a bank.

Yeah.. my friend made several pairs of those wings then her account got banned and she had to start again.
She spent sooo much money and gold burning_eyes

Moonlight Mage

10,400 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I haven't collected anything in a long time, but for awhile I was collecting the gingerbread man cookies. I had a few hundred of them. I do tend to buy any item that is tea related though.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I collect items related to rabbits, Ivan, books, food, sheep, and goats. My primary quest is for rabbit items, but if I see affordable items that fit one of those other categories, I'm on them like white on rice. I know that I'll never regret getting them, so it feels safe to me to buy them.
User Image

Apocalyptic Lover

Ivan doll quest. Oh yeah.

Fluffy Bunny

12,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
I collect pink items and more importantly, anything connected to and/or resembling Ultra Satan. I want ALL the pink cat items. heart heart heart emotion_kirakira cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface

Benevolent Powerhouse

Let's see. I collect EIs/REIs (including recolors), weapons, armor, original items and its recolors from RIGs (i.e. Ivan's Magic School, Blessings), dapper wear, skins (potions excluded), backgrounds, MoGas, whatever-item-I-like, and event items (I intend to sell them but I got lazy.)

Distinct Cat

22,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
I collect birthstone items, the Ciel series REIs/recolours, and cupcake related items. I have all of them so far, except these alchemized cupcake dresses. So expensive for one single pose T.T

Vicious Fairy

Oh well, I don 't collect much but ...
one of them is Event Items .I just need to have ALL of the event items .
And I slowly started collecting bunny stuff , though that quest is on hold.
All the different ghost sheets just because I thought they were cute. I don't even use them when Halloween rolls around so they just collect dust

Bashful Exhibitionist

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I like starter items, dog/puppy items (but I don't have the expensive stuff), armor, weapons, cloaks/capes.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

I hoard collect demon tails, horns and white hair because I need them for my OC.

that and skin changing potions, not sure how it happened but I have like 40 of each skintone rofl

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Devout Dark Elf

13,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I collect tea / tea cup / teapot related items. ;_; at one point I had almost all of them BUT NOW, NOT SO MUCH. GAIA HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE.

also because I'll never own a lovely lucie so >|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games