Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Mermaid tails. Any item with a mermaid tail, I gotta get it. Right now I have all of 'em.

Buggy Punk

Pamina
I went insane a few years back and started hoarding cap a la gingerbreads... just because.
If there's ever an alchemy recipe that involves hundreds of those, I am so set!
That's one of my favorite event items. emotion_kirakira the best collection.

Demonic Lover

I collect SD+ dolls gonk it's the most amazing and most crushing feeling to see new lovelies being released monthly, amazing because I love them, crushing because good god I'm never going to catch up let alone own them all ; O; but I still keep on going!, my precious DX be mine <3

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Ridley Starsmore
Lessee...I collect MCs...EIs....REIs....and that's about it.

I would collect backwings, but I have no desire to rob a bank.

Yeah.. my friend made several pairs of those wings then her account got banned and she had to start again.
She spent sooo much money and gold burning_eyes

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I haven't collected anything in a long time, but for awhile I was collecting the gingerbread man cookies. I had a few hundred of them. I do tend to buy any item that is tea related though.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I collect items related to rabbits, Ivan, books, food, sheep, and goats. My primary quest is for rabbit items, but if I see affordable items that fit one of those other categories, I'm on them like white on rice. I know that I'll never regret getting them, so it feels safe to me to buy them.
User Image

Apocalyptic Lover

Ivan doll quest. Oh yeah.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I collect pink items and more importantly, anything connected to and/or resembling Ultra Satan. I want ALL the pink cat items. heart heart heart emotion_kirakira cat_redface cat_redface cat_redface

Revered Connoisseur

Let's see. I collect EIs/REIs (including recolors), weapons, armor, original items and its recolors from RIGs (i.e. Ivan's Magic School, Blessings), dapper wear, skins (potions excluded), backgrounds, MoGas, whatever-item-I-like, and event items (I intend to sell them but I got lazy.)

Ysopet's Wife

Lavish Decorator

53,825 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Married 100
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
I collect birthstone items, the Ciel series REIs/recolours, and cupcake related items. I have all of them so far, except these alchemized cupcake dresses. So expensive for one single pose T.T

Kawaii Carnivore

Oh well, I don 't collect much but ...
one of them is Event Items .I just need to have ALL of the event items .
And I slowly started collecting bunny stuff , though that quest is on hold.
All the different ghost sheets just because I thought they were cute. I don't even use them when Halloween rolls around so they just collect dust

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I like starter items, dog/puppy items (but I don't have the expensive stuff), armor, weapons, cloaks/capes.

Man-Hungry Lunatic

To Whom It May Concern,

I hoard collect demon tails, horns and white hair because I need them for my OC.

that and skin changing potions, not sure how it happened but I have like 40 of each skintone rofl

Sincerely,

Lady Xem

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I collect tea / tea cup / teapot related items. ;_; at one point I had almost all of them BUT NOW, NOT SO MUCH. GAIA HAS MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE.

also because I'll never own a lovely lucie so >|

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces