Welcome to Gaia! ::

fxxkin demon

I feel like my entire inventory exists because of my collections.

The biggest one is the SD Plus dolls. I've got a 147 and I keep adding more. I'm not out to get every single one just the characters I really like or have something useful.

In addition to the dolls I also collect dogs, firearms, backgrounds, alcoholic themed items, facial hair and anything to do with Edmund.

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I used to collect game items. At one point I had a couple hundred of each and I have at least 500 of each of the paper items. I mostly collected them hoping that one day, they would be useful razz

Decorated Nerd

Maybe I'm just boring but I don't really have any crazy collection of anything. I did have 100 viking helms that I donated to dumpster dive when I got sick of seeing them in storage.

Also I would like to eventually have a crazy collection of all the tattoos on the website...I've been saving inks for quite some time now. So far I've got a full set of the yellow shop tattoos, and a few random ones. There are lots of SDplus dolls with tattoos though, and I'm not sure if I have the willpower to sit and quest every single one that has xp

Invisible Phantom

my crazy collection is all the revolution(dusk,dawn, midnight) set

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
I guess my only real collection is that if there's an item for a robot NPC, I have to have it. Even if there's no pose I'd use in an avatar other than the doll itself (looking at you, SDPlus Hephaes). I'm also after SDPlus dolls for all the Aekea NPCs. Just the originals, not any AU variants like Wager of War Sam or Mr. Liam.

Sparkly Fatcat

13,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I started to collect Reapersun's creepy men items 'cause I thought they were hilarious, but I gave up after a whole lot more were revealed as only obtainable through alchemy.. orz
Maybe I'll start up again when alchemy items become cheaper.

Celestial Spirit

Well, I'm sort of collecting Cecils because Gaia keeps giving them to me and I can't make myself sell them. Other than that, I may have to start collecting dragons.

Wheezing Fatcat

I think my only collection is my monthly gemstone stuff. I have the crowns, capes, anklets, and now the neclace. 8D
I use to have the entire sainte ciel series, but I sold rosamund's side since I didn't really use them.
I have a lot of gs items that I have every colour of. since I'm more of a pastel type, my inventory has like, porcelina set, meido set, etc. lol

I really envy people who can save up mc sets or bundle sets. emotion_kirakira

Nephti's Boss

Perfectionist

C: I'm mainly collecting pastry items. Sometimes other cute food stuff from Rina.
          > I use to collect MCs and Event items. But I've gotten so lazy nowadays to the point
          > that I haven't even bother with a lot of the event items anymore. Before it was a nice
          > profit collecting MCs, now it isn't very much anymore. So I didn't see the point in getting
          > them if I didn't like it.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallowed Prophet

I'm collecting all of the Thea related items...I have only the Thea pet to go at this point.
And I'm working my way backwards with all of the Revolution items. I'm a third of the way there.

Beyond that, there's not much I'm interested in. I think I'm unofficially getting the cream colored hairs as well orz. I looked at my invo one day and realized I had most of them. o3o

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I do not have a collection of anything on Gaia. I feel that having such a thing is like hoarding which I do not really like at all. I am anti-hoarding/collecting stuff on Gaia since it feels like... well no offense to anyone here but a complete waste. IRL on the other hand... well I can say I own about 40 barbie dolls and must own ANYTHING hello kitty.

If there is something that I see on Gaia that I HAVE to have in every color, well... right now I plan on completely buying all the butt bows because hell I LOVE butt bows and I LOVE the fact I do not have to look to the CS for them.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Amy Storm
There's more than a thousand event items in my storage box. And I keep one of everything in the main invo. I really really should get rid of it, most of them are completely worthless.

I have a large collection of unsoulbound Zomg rings that I forgot about. Those I will sell. Eventually~

Are you selling them? ninja

Magnetic Lunatic

Evelin333
Amy Storm
There's more than a thousand event items in my storage box. And I keep one of everything in the main invo. I really really should get rid of it, most of them are completely worthless.

I have a large collection of unsoulbound Zomg rings that I forgot about. Those I will sell. Eventually~

The rings? Yeah. I'm kinda paranoid that I'll confuse them for the ones I use and equip them. And then there goes 300k.

I'd sell the event items too but they're probably worth like 2g a piece.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Amy Storm
Evelin333
Amy Storm

The rings? Yeah. I'm kinda paranoid that I'll confuse them for the ones I use and equip them. And then there goes 300k.

I'd sell the event items too but they're probably worth like 2g a piece.

I'll buy your event items ninja

Fashionable Entrepreneur

I collect high heels. Gold shop ones, Heels in MCs, RIG, EIs. I have all of the ones I like from the gold shops, and forever questing for the more hard to get ones. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff