Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iago_McDohl
Pffff, I shot the crusty old mothafuka, so that should end the specukation.

You're the love-child of Osama and Laura Bush?!!?
Mingan29
Iago_McDohl

You bet your sweet Mc Donalds chiken strip loving a** I am.
Whoa, this is going to be great when the admins look back at this event. They'll look at my avatar, shake their heads, and sigh.

"How did we go so wrong?"

Xykanu.exe- Yes! Beautiful!
I didn't kill Gambino! *hides spent sniper shell* nope, didn't kill anyone... *mumbling* I wonder if it's too late to join those robots...
Iago_McDohl
Mingan29
Iago_McDohl

You bet your sweet Mc Donalds chiken strip loving a** I am.

I hate McChickenShits.

IT WAS RONALD MC DONALD!!!
Mingan29
Whoa, this is going to be great when the admins look back at this event. They'll look at my avatar, shake their heads, and sigh.

You're walking anachronizm...or something, its almost annoying, but in an ironic way, which somehow makes it all better, till I kill you too...must remove dual signholders from gaia.
It was Rufus! The cat! He's secretly evil! Just look at his comments in the shop!
LIAR! IT WAS NOT RONALD! IT WAS THAT PURPLE THING!!!
Iago_McDohl
Mingan29

You're walking anachronizm...or something, its almost annoying, but in an ironic way, which somehow makes it all better, till I kill you too...must remove dual signholders from gaia.

If I had a Vpin and a Gpin, it would be much better.
Farigen

Grimace? I should know not. Grimace was a fat putz, end of story. He couldnt have even got on top of a tower like that much less made a shot over a huge distance between buildings with heavy wind friction and gravity pulling on the bullet. Im the only one on gaia with the skillz to off that monkey.
what a conclusion... 3nodding sweatdrop
Iago_McDohl
Farigen

Grimace? I should know not. Grimace was a fat putz, end of story. He couldnt have even got on top of a tower like that much less made a shot over a huge distance between buildings with heavy wind friction and gravity pulling on the bullet. Im the only one on gaia with the skillz to off that monkey.

hmmm, bullshit! I'm here too! xd
gonk ronald greedy b*****d stressed if he did it whers my extra $10 in my pay
Here's the ultimate theory-

George Bush (Logan), Hitler (Edmund), and Osama (Peyo) were the ringleaders. They took the money from McDonalds to fund the Female NPC's Against Gambino and Von Helsons death campaign. Liam, Grunny, and Rufus were contracted by FNPCAGVH to design the Easter Bunny, which held LabTechX inside with a sniper rifle. This was then built by the hobbits. Using the easter eggs to fuel his sniper plasma rifle. After he obatianed them all, he used the Easter Bunny Suit like the Samus suit to jump to the sniper spot. He then fired, killing them all, and sending the One Ring into Mount Doom, which was secretly located underneath Gambino's Mansion.

And then the guacamole exploded, and then the guacamole exploded again.
Farigen
Iago_McDohl
Farigen

hmmm, bullshit! I'm here too! xd

Pffff, you dont know your a*****e from the barrel. Everyone on gaia knows it was me, or rather they don't, and you wont believe me, which is just the way things should be...I'll be picking up a suitcase here later, if nobody minds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff