Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mizure
Mingan29
Mizure
Wait! It was Ruby! Y'know, that chick who runs the hatshop. She was getting back at Gambino for peeking in her window over Christmas...the pervert 3nodding

(This is fun! I'm really getting into this now...)

Yes! Yes!

It was Peyo trying to kill his gay lover Gino for not rememebring him!

It was Rina! She was jealous of Gino for getting Peyo!

I know it now! It was Hitler! He was hiding in the Internet the whole time!
Mingan29
Mizure
Mingan29
Mizure
Mingan29
Whoa, I'm really hyper tonight.

Hmm...It was Agatha. Her glasses were really high-powered scopes, and she had a rifle behind the counter because of the jewelry!

I'm on a roll.

It was Liam. He's against robots; the Easter bunny was a robot. He was pissed about it. twisted

I'll add that to the first page theories.

You didn't add my Sasha theory... 3nodding And it's Mizure. M-I-Z-E, no wait um, it's um...hold on let me start again...M-I...or maybe it's a Y...

Oh...right. People are believing that more, so it's not crackpot enough. This is way-out-of-the-box theories.

The Sasha theory is true. It boasts concrete evidence.
Farigen
It was a ring wraith... *people stare at me* ..what?

It was those damn dirty hobbitses!
Mingan29

Dude! It was SO Hitler! He's working together with Bush!
Mizure
Farigen
It was a ring wraith... *people stare at me* ..what?

It was those damn dirty hobbitses!

Yeah! Gambino had the One Ring! Look at all of his bling- it HAS to be true!
It would just be all to appropriate and tidy for this all to be an april fools joke. As for the charas, I believe they have outlived thier usefulness. Gambino and the sisters just arnt bankable anymore, what with all their lavish expenditures. They were just removed by the powers that be. Soon, that reporter lady and Gambinp's son will rise in influence, each asking us for money for some sort of charity.
Mizure
Mingan29

Dude! It was SO Hitler! He's working together with Bush!

Logan was the rifle holder! He's a secret Internet George Bush! And he gave the gun to Edmund, the secret Internet Hitler!
no, it's a liesss!! it wasn't the ring wraithsssss, no. It was the eye on tops of the towerssssssss....
Farigen
no, it's a liesss!! it wasn't the ring wraithsssss, no. It was the eye on tops of the towerssssssss....

No! It was Al-Quaeda! They crashed a plane into the tower!
...you know what? It was me. I mean, lookie at my cloak!!! ...oh, right, I'm already on parole...ignore me, please...
Mingan29
Farigen

It was Osama! The real one!
Mizure
Mingan29
Farigen

It was Osama! The real one!

It was the love-child of Laura Bush and Osama!
Farigen
...you know what? It was me. I mean, lookie at my cloak!!! ...oh, right, I'm already on parole...ignore me, please...

And you're hiding your ID behind a mask! Plus your sign is deceptive!
PSH. It was ROBO-LIAM, and all three of his evil robot clone-minions, Robo-Rufus, Robo-Peyo, and Robo-Gino.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff