Welcome to Gaia! ::

I saw it under the available items for the Summer Sale on Sunday, June 29th.
Does this mean they're releasing a Counterfeit Bride/Widow/etc bundle?
They're practically all LQIs though.
I mean alright, they had a loophole for the six months thing, but a bundle of them?
And they came out just this April-June!

And from the four $ signs next to it, that means this bundle will be from 2500 to 4999GC.
Thank you Gaia >_>
Now I'm not sure if I should resell my set, or what.

So far, all the bundles have been REIs and recolors, or CI wins/rares and their recolors. It's a possible LQI bundle. Does this mean that a March bundle may come? Or an Absolute bundle, in the future? D: Investment in LQIs will mean nothing indeed, except for the fact they look great ahaha.

What dyou think?
Or dyou think there's a chance that the counterfeit bride bouquet won't be a counterfeit bundle but a bundle with counterfeit bride and other things in it?

Perfect Saint

Really hard to say. I have most of them and I used them more than several of items so I don't have too much of an issue keeping them.

Greedy Drake

Beyond Done
?

They already broke their word with Teddy march. They said only black friday items had the 6 month guarantee. Everything else has "A couple of months" im pretty sure they can interpret that to "whenever we feel like it" though (like for example this isnt a re-release its a bundle totally different gais!). Im surprised you didnt see the shitstorm threads like a week ago or whenever it was they put teddy march up again.

edit also I cope the white/black brides deflate so I can buy em, but stuff dosnt seem to be selling so hot so I doubt they will deflate much.

double edit: Also I bet all the brides will be in it just like the beyond bundle. They'll probably add one or two recolors to boot.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

If they were smart, they'd make it a reasonable price.

I'm thinking $25... emotion_dowant
Ahaha but really, Gaia is kind of shooting itself in the foot concerning the lqi business. One one hand, it's cool that it's a "safe investment" and "rare" (not so much anymore I suppose) but I hate how inflated the prices become.

Tbh I don't mind lqis being rereleased, just don't like Gaia not keeping its word
The first one I noticed was the re-release of Impure Intentions in yesterday's sale. That item was exclusively part of a limited bundle, but was only first introduced only a little over 3 weeks ago.

Jinglybell
They already broke their word with Teddy march. They said only black friday items had the 6 month guarantee. Everything else has "A couple of months" im pretty sure they can interpret that to "whenever we feel like it" though (like for example this isnt a re-release its a bundle totally different gais!). Im surprised you didnt see the shitstorm threads like a week ago or whenever it was they put teddy march up again.

edit also I cope the white/black brides deflate so I can buy em, but stuff dosnt seem to be selling so hot so I doubt they will deflate much.

double edit: Also I bet all the brides will be in it just like the beyond bundle. They'll probably add one or two recolors to boot.

Everything else is pretty much at Gaia's discretion, which is quite ridiculous because it makes it no different from any other cash shop item.

It's important to pay attention in the wording in the announcements. They no longer even say they are off limits for "a few months". It simply says limited - when the time runs out or if it sells out.
There is no longer a guarantee for Limited Items unless the announcement specifically mentions it. I've inquired about what exactly they define "a few months" as, and the reply I've gotten was "3 months or more".
Jinglybell

Ah I did see the shitstorm actually XD
Except I dunno. This is a bit worse to me tbh. Since at least they just released the Teddy March early and not all the Marches in one go (I bet they'll do this next), which is what I feel they'll do with these Counterfeits.

Ahaha true I guess. It'll probably just deflate a little, as the sketchbooks did.
I just completed the set last night (Counterfeits).
So ugh. I'm disappointed really.
I'm sure the new recolors will be very very deadly to get D: Sighs.
Kittytub

Ahaha but really, Gaia is kind of shooting itself in the foot concerning the lqi business. One one hand, it's cool that it's a "safe investment" and "rare" (not so much anymore I suppose) but I hate how inflated the prices become.

Tbh I don't mind lqis being rereleased, just don't like Gaia not keeping its word

There are 9 out right now.
And most were priced at 999, one at 799, the original 2 at 1499. I demand they price it at 9999 at least ahaha. >_>

25$. wtf. They really dont seem to care for the people who bother to pay with GC regularly. They kill their investments. How is this a smart business plan?
Antagonizing your loyal customers who may choose to spend 5-15$ regularly for LQIs and whatnot, for the people tempted by this amazing deal of 25-100$ for one bundle just once or twice?
It's like they only care for the instant gratification of a 50$ deal. WTF is this planning?

And tbh, it's because the people buying with cash now are greedy and attempt to get as much gold as possible. A while ago 1k GC -> 10b was pretty normal. Before that, 1k GC -> 1b was the norm. Now, it's shifted to 1k -> 20~25b.
So everyone else, who want the new items sell their older items for as much as they can too, to be able to afford the new things they cant shell out RL $ for. So... inflation. >_>
Mostly user's fault, to me right now.
Okay okay, gold gens too, and their stupid gold devaluating ways. XD

Perfect Saint

Beyond Done
Kittytub

And most were priced at 999, one at 799, the original 2 at 1499. I demand they price it at 9999 at least ahaha. >_>

25$. wtf. They really dont seem to care for the people who bother to pay with GC regularly. They kill their investments. How is this a smart business plan?
Antagonizing your loyal customers who may choose to spend 5-15$ regularly for LQIs and whatnot, for the people tempted by this amazing deal of 25-100$ for one bundle just once or twice?
It's like they only care for the instant gratification of a 50$ deal. WTF is this planning?

And tbh, it's because the people buying with cash now are greedy and attempt to get as much gold as possible. A while ago 1k GC -> 10b was pretty normal. Before that, 1k GC -> 1b was the norm. Now, it's shifted to 1k -> 20~25b.
So everyone else, who want the new items sell their older items for as much as they can too, to be able to afford the new things they cant shell out RL $ for. So... inflation. >_>
I did blow a ton of GC on those items and them selling them for a $25 kind of hurts. Maybe I could just wait for sales instead of getting items immediately. I keep telling myself this, but I impulse buy. However, I may go back to my roots of waiting...waiting and waiting.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Beyond Done
Kittytub

They do this alllll the time. They frequently punish the people who buy first.
Let's take for instance, flatline love. When they released the first bundle it was so expensive; the main reason why was because it was $99 for flatline love alone. Now it's sitting for $12 in the shop lol

It's every man for himself! $25 would be amazing; while it sucks that people paid the full price, I want a good price for myself. I can't really feel remorse since it didn't happen to me, yeah?
Like those $5 EI/REI bundles a few months ago. Basically $35 for $5. I paid $12 for my compass when it first came out, and I have two! I wasn't angry, I was kind of glad they gave others a chance.
Honestly, only Gaia can guess what Gaia is doing lol

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

I'd personally be happy if the Counterfeits went down because I personally want Betrothed, Paramour and Mistress. Then of course there is gonna be a new recolor which I'm excited to see. If it is teal I will scream so much o.o

Wheezing Plague

It'll probably be a Counterfeit bundle with the Counterfeit item in it. The amount of dollar signs to it means it'll be expensive (like OP suggested), but looking at how many Counterfeits we have, and the price for each one, it's reasonable. (being gaia, that is)

They'll probably introduce one or two new recolors in it (since all other bundles have had recolors). Let's say one.

One Counterfeit costs 999 GC (If I remember correctly). We currently havae 9 Counterfeits. 9+the possible new recolor =10 Counterfeits. 10x999=9990. So if a bundle is somewhere between 2500 to 4999.. You'll basically get it discounted.

I've used the Counterfeit I have a lot of times, so I'd say it's worth it.. Maybe.

Wild Bookworm

gonk
They are so gorgeous! I'm certain the bundle will be expensive, but maybe if there are more in the MP they might deflate a bit? One can hope. I really want Maven.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff