Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marie
Now before you say SHE WAS IN THE MANSION look at her hair no highlights. Anyhow thats all i thought off so far other things are i do belive the shot hit his watch i mean it shows the bullet go through it in the red frame and im pretty sure Gino didn't push him in fact he might have ran to save him if he noticed the bullet. (yes i know they go fast but maybe he knew he was gonna be shot ?)
Part of
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooh, I like it.
BubbleGumPop
Ooh, I like it.
Thank you I have adhd it helps me notice these things whee
SlayerX91
............. to you to
None of it makes any sense. Gambino was shot in the chest, if you look at where his pocketwatch was. That means he was facing the shooter. Also, Gambino was facing Gino when he was shot, and he was facing away from Durem. But, if you look at where the shooter was, it suggests that the shot came from somewhere in Durem. It is impossible. gonk What a mind Boggler.
Sketcher401
None of it makes any sense. Gambino was shot in the chest, if you look at where his pocketwatch was. That means he was facing the shooter. Also, Gambino was facing Gino when he was shot, and he was facing away from Durem. But, if you look at where the shooter was, it suggests that the shot came from somewhere in Durem. It is impossible. gonk What a mind Boggler.
I have noticed that trying to find out cuase no doubt it must have hit the watch
No...the shooter has to be that Lab X guy. He's the guy in all black. Remember the ball event?

Shirtless Lunatic

i think that edmund did himself in and a labtech shot gambino. . .
Ok, I am confuse, now I don't know who is the shooter! xd
First was Edmund, second Meredith and now Marie? whee sweatdrop xd
Edmuns?? What does he have to do with anything?
ynezt
Ok, I am confuse, now I don't know who is the shooter! xd
First was Edmund, second Meredith and now Marie? whee sweatdrop xd
Well they are all possible but who has the biggest grude against gambino ?
Tonuchi
Sketcher401
I have noticed that trying to find out cuase no doubt it must have hit the watch
It's mocks me. Perhaps the shooter was a robot made by Liam. Liam made the easter bunny, so why not a sniper? He knew it would be dangerous if he shot, because the mansion fell in that direction, so perhaps he made a robot to do it for him. I'm so insane.

Shirtless Lunatic

VashGX
No...the shooter has to be that Lab X guy. He's the guy in all black. Remember the ball event?

yes! yes! finaly some one who sees it! i also think the other labtech123 (i think) accidentaly blew up something in the basement making it all fall down 3nodding
THIS DOUBLE POST HAS BEEN SLAUGHTERED

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces