Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lee Hyeri's Husband

Could these generators reward less than what you pay for? Meaning, one costs 99GC, could it reward something like 22,000,000 in gold or charms, or 10 GC?

Demonic Lover

Of course, there would be no point otherwise. If I can buy one for 99gc and it'll never give me less than 99gc I could play it and re-buy it again and again and again and again forever.

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

SuccuViv
Of course, there would be no point otherwise. If I can buy one for 99gc and it'll never give me less than 99gc I could play it and re-buy it again and again and again and again forever.

^This.

I imagine it functions the same as any other gambling mechanic; Losing money isn't just a possibility, it's the majority outcome.

That said I'll fully admit that I don't know the payoffs that this generator offers.

Lee Hyeri's Husband

I want to say that when I asked my question here my intent was not to try to figure out if purchasers would win gaia cash, my intent was to figure out that if spending 99GC would reward a substantial amount of gold. In the case that it might reward baby amounts of gold, taking your chance buying items would be better.

Mythical Superfan

26,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
SuccuViv
He simply wants to know if its worth buying. He didnt imply that he wanted to cheat. Just if its worth it.

Demonic Lover

Chombi
He simply wants to know if its worth buying. He didnt imply that he wanted to cheat. Just if its worth it.
No, that's not what he asked and no, I didn't say it would be cheating, I just said yes, it can give less than what you buy it for and the reason why.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
bought one for shits and giggles. 200000 gold. Don't waste your GC on it.

Lee Hyeri's Husband

Thank you all for your replies. Ultimately, my personal conclusion based on the replies is that buying the piggies are not worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff