Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's it cost to buy out each shop on Gaia? I'm on a quest to buy everything smile (Male and Female items).

I'm sure it's outragious, but with the help of the Marketplace, it might not be so bad.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Wow. That's quite a quest. eek

When you say "buy out", it makes you sound like a huge corperation. I can just imagine you being a store NPC because you made Ian go bankrupt. xd
Steeple333
Wow. That's quite a quest. eek

When you say "buy out", it makes you sound like a huge corperation. I can just imagine you being a store NPC because you made Ian go bankrupt. xd
That'd be impossible, as I'd have to buy him out, which would cost MILLIONS if possible todo so... I doubt he'd go bankrupt after that xd
..you really have WAY too much time on your hands if you want to undertake a task like that you realize....
FinalMasterM
Anyone?

In the time it took you to post this thread to the time of your third post, you could have just added it up yourself with a calculator... sweatdrop

And if you're only going for commons, its not going to be as hard as some of the other quests some people take o.o;

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Commons quest can be quite tough because admins release new items every month. That is something you have to realize. Of course if you have something like a halo I'm sure it could pay for all the items easily. I remember back then someone had already calculated the cost for a store buy out... it totalled into the millions for one gender alone, although still single digit so well that was like many months back, I should think it should still be within the one digit million, so if you have say 20 million that would be a really rough estimate to succeed?

Proxy Pieslinger

12,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
Some guy back in Oct of 03' did it. I remember reading it and staring in slight amusement.
to be honest I don't think anyone wants to answer, no one feel like counting up every item, page by page, in every store, that would take a long time sweatdrop
go to the marketplace and click the FAQ link and there's a link in the last post of the thread. it has each item and it's price. i sure as hell am not going to add themm all though.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
The GCG lists all store items and their prices. But I'll leave the adding up to other people. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff