7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
corace_mizuki
Of course.

what shall I do first?
Promote. Get the word out, if you please-
I do recognize your bravery to face out the evils of illiterates and phony heroes, however may I suggest something? To prove your literate enough to face down those who oppose you, might I suggest a capitalized name? Not to offend you or anything.
It is capitalized, dear, it just doesn't show up when you have automatic sign in.
corace_mizuki
It is capitalized, dear, it just doesn't show up when you have automatic sign in.
Oh, I see. That explains it. Can I offer you my services? Me and my cat (Snort) and picket sign can do wonders. wink
Certainly, thank you.
Ah, the literacy...The mere mention of it makes my insides tingle.

But none the less, the great Nyxie and her faithful slave Bob the the Giant Fork shall join you on your quest of sorts to free Gaia from G-man and his countless clones, along with Beaver Boy. (Why, if you where a "superhero" call yourself Beaver Boy?)

Gatekeeper

Azukete
corace_mizuki
Oh, I see. That explains it. Can I offer you my services? Me and my cat (Snort) and picket sign can do wonders. wink
...evil picket signs...>_>
(wanders in mild-manneredly) Hm...Nice evil headquaters, oh mistress of evil. Exactly what sort of service are you looking for?
Promoters, at the moment- people to spread the word and expand the ranks.
Hm...Well, I can't promise any support in that department. However...(pulls out magical hammer from behind back) If you ever need assistance in a more...persuesive...manner, feel free to give me a call. The Purple Kimono Psychopath is always happy to bash a few heads...

Gatekeeper

But who are you giong after? Just the illiterate ones?
The illiterate, the idiotic, etc. Those who annoy us, I suppose-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces