Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
I have an idea, but I'm not entire sure it's gonna work. sweatdrop

please tell us, any idea can be at least tried, am i right?

Ok, here goes:

By far, the most profitable industry currently on Gaia is Fishing. I was thinking we should have a fishing tournament where all proceeds go directly to Gambino. We'll fish at Durem using only F or D bait, which will ensure the most profit. Also, if this does go into effect, I recommend using either Performance or Distance Rods, including their Plus counterparts, so that bigger fish can be caught, and hence more profit.

Thats an outstanding idea, but without motivation, i think the tournament will go to waste. i think maybe, we should try to get affiliates such as charities and minishops to pitch in with prizes. If we can get that, then we would definately be able to do it.

Perhaps a rod upgrade, or maybe helms and helmets would serve as an incentive. =\ Maybe a prize package. I own a Minishop, so I could offer a free fishing sig as part of a prize package, or even put up some gold for acquiring some prizes, though I only have like 1600. And to make sure nobody cheats, they'll have to post their catches here in pic form.

thats a great start ^_^ i will post the tournament now and if youre willing, i will be glad to let you award prizes...just tell me what you can give, and ill get other prizes (hopefully) from charities soon.

Well, like I said, I can't donate much myself outside of one of my free sigs and maybe a bit of gold. V_V But I'd go talk with the other Gambino support threads to see if they'd be willing to pitch in some money to get some helms and helmets off the Marketplace for part of the package. I'll have to draft up some tournament rules, first, though.

i was thinking, that participants need to post a pic of their fish inventory and a pic of how much they donated (the part where he says "Gee, thanks for the # gold. *gonk*) then we add both, and if they have more than one donation, to post all the pics that theyve donated since the tournament began. Avi name and stuff like that as well
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
naaloq
Privateer_Darth2005
I have an idea, but I'm not entire sure it's gonna work. sweatdrop

please tell us, any idea can be at least tried, am i right?

Ok, here goes:

By far, the most profitable industry currently on Gaia is Fishing. I was thinking we should have a fishing tournament where all proceeds go directly to Gambino. We'll fish at Durem using only F or D bait, which will ensure the most profit. Also, if this does go into effect, I recommend using either Performance or Distance Rods, including their Plus counterparts, so that bigger fish can be caught, and hence more profit.

Thats an outstanding idea, but without motivation, i think the tournament will go to waste. i think maybe, we should try to get affiliates such as charities and minishops to pitch in with prizes. If we can get that, then we would definately be able to do it.

Perhaps a rod upgrade, or maybe helms and helmets would serve as an incentive. =\ Maybe a prize package. I own a Minishop, so I could offer a free fishing sig as part of a prize package, or even put up some gold for acquiring some prizes, though I only have like 1600. And to make sure nobody cheats, they'll have to post their catches here in pic form.

thats a great start ^_^ i will post the tournament now and if youre willing, i will be glad to let you award prizes...just tell me what you can give, and ill get other prizes (hopefully) from charities soon.

Well, like I said, I can't donate much myself outside of one of my free sigs and maybe a bit of gold. V_V But I'd go talk with the other Gambino support threads to see if they'd be willing to pitch in some money to get some helms and helmets off the Marketplace for part of the package. I'll have to draft up some tournament rules, first, though.

i was thinking, that participants need to post a pic of their fish inventory and a pic of how much they donated (the part where he says "Gee, thanks for the # gold. *gonk*) then we add both, and if they have more than one donation, to post all the pics that theyve donated since the tournament began. Avi name and stuff like that as well

I had somewhat of a similar but a bit different idea. I was thinking we should yes have them post a pic of their catches, but after they sell it to Old Man Logan, they should send the gold to a mule that we'll set up, and all the proceeds from that mule will be sent to Gambino. This way, it ensures that there will be no cheating. Also, if by chance somebody catches a rare, they should put it on the marketplace for an insane amount of money just so that we can see they caught it.
Any update on what you've come up with concerning a prize package or something?

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm going to start donating again once I get up 500 gold, which is only 550 more gold to go.
Bring Up My Post

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
DistortedDark
I'm going to start donating again once I get up 500 gold, which is only 550 more gold to go.

How...
yay, we have gotten contributions from charities so you guys have more of a reason to play this game...win!
lol
*licks popsicle* yum redface

5,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

5,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
little-Snape
I'll help