<3 </3

should we pay the noobs/newbs gold for no reason

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 13, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Hilarious Gawker

Bebop24Trigun
Well I see day after day that newbs/noobs ask for gold when in fact they could do what all normal gaia's do and not worry about gold and just worry about the threads yet they continune to annoy us so much and then we have to sit down with all the noob supporters and let them win because they like to help the poor and if they are so called poor how the heck did they get on gaia with there fists i think not they have money to start an account why cant they donate to gaia like the smart ones do and sell your items. I dont know which side to side with so im going to let you the people decide for me.
If you wish to click on the pool please post a reply you support your awnser.

In donating, I tend not to donate to outright beggars. Those who have a quest thread in the appropriate area are the exception. I also tend to check to make sure they have a somewhat consistent post rate, and that they generally have enough posts to qualify them as someone who is actually questing for an item and not someone who's just began to post, and doesn't feel like making the gold themselves.

We all start out poor. It's how we handle our gold that makes us what we are in avatar form.
hey.... i was a noob once...and i figured it out by myself.... and got my old gold...but hey, thats just me.

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
why are you attacking the noobs? they are not the only ones who ask for money, everyone does...
well it isn't fair to the new people if veteran gaiains are questing for a nightmare/angelic piece of s**t and people give them gold for it.

aren't they begging in their own damn way?

maybe EVERYONE should just shut up and earn it themselves!
new user or old user.

justbecuase you've been here for a while gives you the right to say "i'm QUESTING for a _______________ help me by bumping! donate 1 g here. if 4000 people gave me 1 g each i'll have 4000"

i don't think time gives you the right to beg while lack of time here doesn;t.
Nobody helped me..

Nobody donated anything to me...

I crawled my way out of poverty....

I think they can do the same......

But it is the choice of someone whether to donate or not..
The rest of us had to work for it! They should just suck it up! Or at least give a reason *says practically*!
i agree with you. if you havent got the ability to make your own money then you sould do some thing else like ping pong. that is fun
Sphinxfeather
Donations are the choice of the donator. If one wants to give gold to support the n00bs and newbs, then fine.

Ya, but what really bugs me is the way some n00bs and newbs whine about not having enough gold and shamelessly begging for donations. It's pathetic.
sure why not
Bebop24Trigun
Well I see day after day that newbs/noobs ask for gold when in fact they could do what all normal gaia's do and not worry about gold and just worry about the threads yet they continune to annoy us so much and then we have to sit down with all the noob supporters and let them win because they like to help the poor and if they are so called poor how the heck did they get on gaia with there fists i think not they have money to start an account why cant they donate to gaia like the smart ones do and sell your items. I dont know which side to side with so im going to let you the people decide for me.
If you wish to click on the pool please post a reply you support your awnser.
ya
Angelic demonica
why are you attacking the noobs? they are not the only ones who ask for money, everyone does...

i dont you must really have a good reason other than charity to donate to them because they keep posting in chatterbox which is a spot for posting and not asking someone to give you something((go to the charity forum)).
So many "bump" posts... Why do people think Gaia Community Discussion needs as many bumpers as Chatterbox? Heh...

Anyhow, my feeling about it.
Sure, give newbies a little gold, if they're deserving. I've sent a few tips out to people who can spell, and it's a nice feeling getting back "XD You rock!" in the return trade. Even if it was only 5 gold. Anything's better than nothing.

If they're just posting "Gimme gold, my goldfish is dying"... I sometimes wish there was a -1 gold penalty that you could apply to someone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff