Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just find it oddly ironic and almost poetic that the X-mas manga and the april fool's manga share so much in common.

In the X-mas manga, we have Gambino dirt poor and at the low point of his life, Gambino was going to fall to his death just outside of Durem onto the frozen fishing spot. He was saved by Gino calling out to him, only to find out Gino doesn't have any memory.

In the April fools manga, we have Gambino at the peak of his life and wealth again (in his demented cute lil' mind). At the exact moment that Gino remembers who Gambino is, Gambino's life is (to our knowledge) taken away. He falls to his death (hopefully not sweatdrop ) as his wealth and riches crash down on Durem.

Just something interesting I noticed. sweatdrop
Ack...! I hadn't thought of it like that, but when you put it that way, it's a striking parallel. Gah.. now I'm sad all over again. gonk I seriously hope that the two of them get out of this with their lives. They are my favorite part of Gaia and I would miss them dearly if they were gone.

It is sort of ironic that Gambino would be "murdered" in almost the same manner as he had planned for his suicide before.
Ariel Palaz
Ack...! I hadn't thought of it like that, but when you put it that way, it's a striking parallel. Gah.. now I'm sad all over again. gonk I seriously hope that the two of them get out of this with their lives. They are my favorite part of Gaia and I would miss them dearly if they were gone.

It is sort of ironic that Gambino would be "murdered" in almost the same manner as he had planned for his suicide before.
Yes, I am hoping they make it out alive. I just found it striking the similarities between the two comics.
Now that you say it, it's so obvious!
I never thought of that, good job

Cute Friend

11,375 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
T.T Gambino
PhoenixEve
I just find it oddly ironic and almost poetic that the X-mas manga and the april fool's manga share so much in common.

In the X-mas manga, we have Gambino dirt poor and at the low point of his life, Gambino was going to fall to his death just outside of Durem onto the frozen fishing spot. He was saved by Gino calling out to him, only to find out Gino doesn't have any memory.

In the April fools manga, we have Gambino at the peak of his life and wealth again (in his demented cute lil' mind). At the exact moment that Gino remembers who Gambino is, Gambino's life is (to our knowledge) taken away. He falls to his death (hopefully not sweatdrop ) as his wealth and riches crash down on Durem.

Just something interesting I noticed. sweatdrop
Wow! Thats so extremely poetic. I love that insight. ^_^
I found this in my inbox:

New people taking over! It's the Mok-(static)

Apparantly, it got cut off.

I'm gathering Information on this "mok",
but I need help. to give help, or to veiw what info we hve so far, go to:The M.I.I.G.

I think the "mok" are behind the Gambino thingie.
Kelajdorin Mokuyaba
I found this in my inbox:

New people taking over! It's the Mok-(static)

Apparantly, it got cut off.

I'm gathering Information on this "mok",
but I need help. to give help, or to veiw what info we hve so far, go to:The M.I.I.G.

I think the "mok" are behind the Gambino thingie.
I think you're paranoid and should make your own thread if you wany attention.
Ironic, isn't it?
"Ironic" is one of the most misused words in the English language. I don't believe this situation reflects irony, but it's still original and much better than all those "XOMG EDMUND KILLED GAMBINO!!!!!" threads I keep seeing everywhere. ;p

This thread gets the Rachael Seal of Approval! 3nodding
... Wow. The thread is not ironic. The storyline is. Its utterly ironic that Gambino should lose all and finally find his son, then get back to power, get his son's memory back, and then get shot again.

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Life's always a bit ironic, you know... I can see the similarities between each event. Congrats !
we cannot forget that this was made on april fools day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces