Welcome to Gaia! ::

clarion's King

Super Model

Daltar
Magus
Daltar
Yay, masculine items are cheap. emotion_kirakira

Cause there's only three... and one of them is a baby blue colour xd
They should keep doing pastel items for us guys. At least they also changed the description. The IRL blue russian is yummy, too. xd
And that Frostmancer, I'm dying for more of that color. emotion_kirakira

I just hope that they stay at a certain level of quality. If the lack of them in chance items means they'll get pigeon holed to a lower price bracket, then I'm all for it xD Really glad Lord of Snow is affordable.

Though after seeing it, I feel like they can go much further. When it comes to winter items, I really want to see stuff like this.

Revered Connoisseur

Magus
Daltar
Magus
Daltar
Yay, masculine items are cheap. emotion_kirakira

Cause there's only three... and one of them is a baby blue colour xd
They should keep doing pastel items for us guys. At least they also changed the description. The IRL blue russian is yummy, too. xd
And that Frostmancer, I'm dying for more of that color. emotion_kirakira

I just hope that they stay at a certain level of quality. If the lack of them in chance items means they'll get pigeon holed to a lower price bracket, then I'm all for it xD Really glad Lord of Snow is affordable.

Though after seeing it, I feel like they can go much further. When it comes to winter items, I really want to see stuff like this.

Lord of Snow is close enough in that image. Only difference that it's not pure or silver white. surprised
I'm still waiting for Gaia give us silver armor and good winter clothing like those. emotion_8c
/stares at Agape
Why did they laid off my favorite PRlSM? I swear she has the best pixel quality.

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
My favorite winter items are actually the more ice/crystal things like polar tear and northern chill.
I just did 3 of these and I got black russian black ice witch and glacier scarf. Not quite what I was hoping for which was Queen of frozen North, Flurry Madam or the puppy but Not bad deals either. Even if they aren't very expensive on the market at least they are items I like. Especially Black Ice witch.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
DYRL
Oh hey look! More face mods that look like s**t on darker bases!

For real, you dudebros complain about not having any manly items but you guys got a lot more items that look right on your base

WORD. emotion_donotwant

It's starting to get a little ridiculous. It's not even just make-up; the Planet X face mod, for example, almost disappears into my face because the shading isn't dark enough to provide contrast. Just... what?! I do want to give a shout-out though to Icy Frosting because it's an item with cleavage that doesn't give me super bright highlights that look like someone spit shined my tits.

Icy Phantom

26,940 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Timid 100
Ice/Winter themed CI? OH BABY~ heart I most likely will grab a bundle later because I like so many items. Though I still feel guilty about spending a lil more than I should on gaia this month.

Also am I the only one a bit disappointed in Icy Frosting? Sweet Frosting is my absolute favorite hairstyle on the site. But the shading seems to be somewhat lost in this recolor (on all the poses, not just the hair). I still like it though, just not as much as my precious long light blue hair *pets*

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

I was excited to see a blue arm mod... emotion_awesome

...then sad when I tried them on and they looked like noodles. emo

Nice winter-themed items, though! I haven't seen Frozen yet, so I'm missing most of the references. ^_^;;

Loaded Strawberry

17,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Hero 100
I love everything in this CI!!! Even the cheepies didn't make me sad when I opened them. I opened three bundles and got...

Lord of Snow (2)
Black Ice Witch (3)
Tuktu
Icicle wings (3)
Queen of the Frozen North (2)
Fern Frost Scarf (2)
Northern Chill
Icy Frosting
Fern Glacier Scarf (2)
Frostmancers Garb

Merry Traveler

pisces2012
I love everything in this CI!!! Even the cheepies didn't make me sad when I opened them. I opened three bundles and got...

Lord of Snow (2)
Black Ice Witch (3)
Tuktu
Icicle wings (3)
Queen of the Frozen North (2)
Fern Frost Scarf (2)
Northern Chill
Icy Frosting
Fern Glacier Scarf (2)
Frostmancers Garb

Congrats, that's quite good item there

Fatcat

11,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
No Astra stuff? :c

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Frothy
DYRL
Oh hey look! More face mods that look like s**t on darker bases!

For real, you dudebros complain about not having any manly items but you guys got a lot more items that look right on your base

WORD. emotion_donotwant

It's starting to get a little ridiculous. It's not even just make-up; the Planet X face mod, for example, almost disappears into my face because the shading isn't dark enough to provide contrast. Just... what?! I do want to give a shout-out though to Icy Frosting because it's an item with cleavage that doesn't give me super bright highlights that look like someone spit shined my tits.
Shiny tits are the worst, but their eggs are pretty to look at

Get it? Cause Tits are birds

Sarcastic Marshmallow

58,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Winter? Frozen themed? Ugh.
Only liked the reindeer item and a puppy.

Dangerous Shopper

DYRL

Your avi is adorable!

Friendly Cat

20,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Thank for Tuktu the Reindeer Companion emotion_bigheart
I like Tuktu ears! cat_redface

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Is it just me or does the Reindeer Companion's bells match the Tale of Clarion?

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces