Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Consumer

Druddigon
The Soulless Puppet
The queen of the frozen north has the most exquisite dress on this site. How can it be so flawless o.o

Cause,it's Elsa's dress of course.
Lulz. True that!

Magical Darling

User Image
          Yay a mini RIG! Thanks for the list Ridley! <3

I really love Icy Frosting's hair my goodness. emotion_kirakira The only item I really want though is Flurry Madame--those little shoes are so adorable!! Oh and the rare pet. emotion_drool heart

ダーリン

Leaf

I like some of these.

Manly Regular

oh god those items look so half-assed
    lol

Wheezing Plague

Some of the items look okay..

Indomitable Bro

Nothing I even remotely want, hooray~

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Oh my gosh, I have some deep needs. I added everything I wanted to my wishlist and now it's time to pick them off. >B)

But why did Gaia have to come out with something for Elsa after I submitted my cosplay. emo

Stubborn Gifter

Ridley Starsmore

Winter Hue

Not gonna lie, but when I saw the title, I thought it was about Winter Hue. I was like, "WHAT?! Since when did Gaia make an item about a Gaian?! D:" I misinterpreted that it's a winter themed item and not a Gaian. sweatdrop

... *coughs* Anyway, onto the items. The only item I like from this CI is the puppy. It's so adorable. I will admit I was curious why I wasn't interest in the Blue Russian since I had the White Russian and the Black Russian on my wishlist. But after trying out the outfit, I realized why I didn't want it. It was because of the jacket being too bright and some of the items looks off from shading.

Speaking about bright and off-shading, I would have like some of the items if they weren't too bright and white-washed. It's so hard to see the detail of the items. >>;

Dangerous Prophet

Blue Russian.

Is cheap.

It's like you wanna toy with me, Gaia.
    'Oh here's Raiding for cheap but wouldn't you like this beautiful coat in light and dark blue?'
    emotion_donotwant

Welp, time to go grab one.
    Or 3.

Angelic Nitemare

Jisen Meizuki
    Ridley Starsmore

Winter Hue

Not gonna lie, but when I saw the title, I thought it was about Winter Hue. I was like, "WHAT?! Since when did Gaia make an item about a Gaian?! D:" I misinterpreted that it's a winter themed item and not a Gaian. sweatdrop

... *coughs* Anyway, onto the items. The only item I like from this CI is the puppy. It's so adorable. I will admit I was curious why I wasn't interest in the Blue Russian since I had the White Russian and the Black Russian on my wishlist. But after trying out the outfit, I realized why I didn't want it. It was because of the jacket being too bright and some of the items looks off from shading.

Speaking about bright and off-shading, I would have like some of the items if they weren't too bright and white-washed. It's so hard to see the detail of the items. >>;

Funny, and slightly off topic story about that:

For those that don't know, Winter and I talk outside the GCD as well, from time to time, and today, I even told him "I was totally waiting for you to make the thread! How cool would that have been? 'Winter's posting about Winter's Tale!'"...but he was offline, and I had to list up the stuff for the master list anyway. So here we are.

And I normally don't put the up and downvote thingies on my threads, so I wonder how many of the downvotes I got today were because I'm not Winter. -is insecure about that sometimes-

As for the item coloring, sometimes recolors can have an issue with being over-saturated. At least in my opinion.

Angelic Nitemare

Leothalis v3
    Blue Russian.

Is cheap.

'Oh here's Raiding for cheap but wouldn't you like this beautiful coat in light and dark blue?'
    emotion_donotwant

Or 3.

All the Blue Russians?

Dangerous Prophet

Ridley Starsmore
    Leothalis v3
    Blue Russian.

Is cheap.

emotion_donotwant

Or 3.

All the Blue Russians?
    I am not that rich.
    Besides, if I did that nobody else could enjoy them and that would make me an a*****e.

...Well a bigger one than I already am BUT I DIGRESS.

Mega Mage

7,650 Points
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Alchemy Level 1 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    I am loving the Black Ice Witch *cough*. Though I have to say I don't like how the headdress/crown thing wraps around the head. It cuts through the hair and looks awkward. If it didn't do that, I'd go and buy another one because it looks awesome. Also digging the staff.

Stubborn Gifter

Ridley Starsmore
    Funny, and slightly off topic story about that:

For those that don't know, Winter and I talk outside the GCD as well, from time to time, and today, I even told him "I was totally waiting for you to make the thread! How cool would that have been? 'Winter's posting about Winter's Tale!'"...but he was offline, and I had to list up the stuff for the master list anyway. So here we are.

And I normally don't put the up and downvote thingies on my threads, so I wonder how many of the downvotes I got today were because I'm not Winter. -is insecure about that sometimes-

It would be amusing if Winter did. After all, he loves listing down the items. Of course, if it were me, I would feel kinda awkward. LOL XD

Seeing the votes, it doesn't look that terrible. But if it was Winter, I'm pretty sure it would be lower than what you have. After all, there are others who dislikes him. Of course, I think it's pretty silly to dislike him just because he likes to make fanthreads or list threads.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The cold never bothered me anyways.~

Oh so many items I will quest for now! Favorite and first I'll be aiming for Icicle Wings on no wait the Lord of Snow. Finally be able to make a knight shiver`. IDEAS!!! SO MANY! emotion_kirakira heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff