Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Muste01
diet otaku
Muste01
Really wanna gamble on the one I bought but odds are I'd get the cheap old ones and not the valuable ones...

that's what i'm afraid of, but i can't tell if the cheap ones are cheap because nobody likes them or because they're super-common. i'm willing to gamble if i get a few cheap items and a few valuable ones (particularly if i get icy frosting emotion_kirakira ) but nobody will tell me if this thing is actually worth playing.
broke down and played it. Got the black ice witch....

seems like maybe you do better if you get the bundle rather than play a single? a couple of people just posted about getting icy frosting from their bundles... god, so tempted...

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I love all the winter avies posting here. They are fascinating to look at. Too bad this rig could not have been released earlier. I loved this rig. Wonderful items! The antlers from Tutku are probably my fave antlers thus far.

Green Smoker

Ridley Starsmore
Morgue
Ridley Starsmore
Morgue
♥♥♥OMG, OMG, OMG, OH EM GEEEEE!!!!♥♥♥
New samoyed puppy. Want so bad. So very, very bad. emotion_kirakira

*Morgue dies*

You should totally get it. Because raisins.

I already spent close to $500 on Gaia this month already. redface

And here I felt bad about 25 at Christmas.-lol-

I'm sure you got something that would be of same value as the pup that you could bear to part with for a while.

Yeah totally I could probably do that. But, I still want Kintaro and Somber Enchanter too.

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

diet otaku
Muste01
diet otaku
Muste01
Really wanna gamble on the one I bought but odds are I'd get the cheap old ones and not the valuable ones...

that's what i'm afraid of, but i can't tell if the cheap ones are cheap because nobody likes them or because they're super-common. i'm willing to gamble if i get a few cheap items and a few valuable ones (particularly if i get icy frosting emotion_kirakira ) but nobody will tell me if this thing is actually worth playing.

seems like maybe you do better if you get the bundle rather than play a single? a couple of people just posted about getting icy frosting from their bundles... god, so tempted...

I got x2 icy frosting
Blue russian
Froze
Scarfx2
Not really bad I guess. Good luck if you try! blaugh

Newbie Noob

-Discussion Points:
What do you think of these new item only CIs?
Should Gaia make the full conversion to this style of CI from now on?
What item are you wanting most from the list?
Is that puppy the cutest or what?

~YAY!!
~it would be nice, because i love new items and hate gambling.
~they are all nice, but that northern chill (bolero and leggings). gah, lil spitz...'nuf said. lord of the snow (crown, eyes, cape and glaive)
~yissssssssssssss! agree 1000%

Dead Hellraiser

Bought three from the MP.

Ended up with a Blue Russian, Queen of the Frozen North, and Icicle Wings.

Not too terrible. I like the Queen's hair on my mule, and even if I sell it, I'll make a profit. Would have rather had the Samoyed though.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
AikoMiyoko
diet otaku
Muste01
diet otaku
Muste01

I got x2 icy frosting
Blue russian
Froze
Scarfx2
Not really bad I guess. Good luck if you try! blaugh

guess i have no choice now that the only icy frosting left on the MP is 1 billion gold. X__X

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
omg I really want the rig pet ;o;

A lot of these items are nice too. Now I just need to wait for the prices to go down. |D

Angelic Nitemare

Magnificent Moonbeam
Ridley Starsmore
Magnificent Moonbeam
This sounds like my kind of RIG, I ended up getting both the Icy Frosting and the Frozen inspired item. <3

The color theme DOES seem to be up your alley. Hope ya like it! heart
I do. Especially the Icy Frosting. Doesn't that sound like something Bunneh would wear though?

Nope, I focus on my essentials, honestly. If it's not on my wishlist, I don't need it.-s-

Angelic Nitemare

Morgue
Ridley Starsmore
Morgue
Ridley Starsmore
Morgue
♥♥♥OMG, OMG, OMG, OH EM GEEEEE!!!!♥♥♥
New samoyed puppy. Want so bad. So very, very bad. emotion_kirakira

*Morgue dies*

You should totally get it. Because raisins.

I already spent close to $500 on Gaia this month already. redface

And here I felt bad about 25 at Christmas.-lol-

I'm sure you got something that would be of same value as the pup that you could bear to part with for a while.

Yeah totally I could probably do that. But, I still want Kintaro and Somber Enchanter too.

True...but PUPPY.

I mean, look at it. It's so fluffeh!

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
I like a lot of the cheaper items.
And I'm going to wait for Flurry Madame to come down more before I try and look at it at all.
(Black Ice Witch is perf for Ironbottom cosplays woah)

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Frozen item! heart As a guy...I still want that hair!

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
HOLY ********

etah
icicle wings
tuktu x2
blue russian
icy frosting

eek

I GOT THE PET. I GOT THE PET. I NEVER GET THE ******** PET. HOLY ********. and i got the icy frosting i wanted! i'm gonna be dancing around for the rest of the day! emotion_kirakira heart

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
hmmmm, not sure if i should get this or not. some of the pricier items are nice (i like the clothes + arms on the snow queen), but nothing is screaming at me.

maybe if the icy frosting was pale blue instead of straight white, but otherwise... hm. I'm sitting on 1k GC but with the lack of vid offers, not sure if i should save it or not confused

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Magnificent Moonbeam
This sounds like my kind of RIG, I ended up getting both the Icy Frosting and the Frozen inspired item. <3

it was made for you Moon!! User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces